Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
Posted (edited)

I have to admit, Mark Menzies is growing on me a bit.

He doesn’t sound like a typical Tory grifter, more like someone out of an Irvine Welsh novel. Absolute fucking nutter.

Bet he’s ace company at a party and first name on the teamsheet for a stag do

Edited by Spider

14 hours ago, Ani said:

Just watched the early QT the Tories are represented by David TC Davies, what a complete and utter bell-end. 

42 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Anyone seen Richard Tice make a complete tit of himself on Question Time? Fucking crank.

It's almost like they'd had a pre-show wager on who could be the biggest cock.

One thing we did learn from last night is that the shitshow of the Tories is all down to Welsh Labour. Davies seemed to turn every question into an opportunity to blame Labour and he was personally insulting to the Labour MP on an evening where they'd somewhat ironically discussed MP behaviour.

8 minutes ago, Traf said:

One thing we did learn from last night is that the shitshow of the Tories is all down to Welsh Labour. Davies seemed to turn every question into an opportunity to blame Labour and he was personally insulting to the Labour MP on an evening where they'd somewhat ironically discussed MP behaviour.

What that dickhead Davies does not tell you is that Wales will be about £1 billion worse off 2021-2025 due to his beloved Brexit. A Brexit that has contributed to the steelworks being less competitive and many job losses anticipated. He is a knob.

• Site Supporter
Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

What that dickhead Davies does not tell you is that Wales will be about £1 billion worse off 2021-2025 due to his beloved Brexit. A Brexit that has contributed to the steelworks being less competitive and many job losses anticipated. He is a knob.

It’s such a shock that Brexit fucked our steel industry.

Ive rattled on about it happening for years but I don’t count because I voted for it #wewongetoverit

Edited by Spider

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Spider said:

Ive rattled on about it happening for years but I don’t count because I voted for it #wewongetoverit

one of the stooges will be here soon with 'an interesting take on it' that you probably havent considered

1 hour ago, Traf said:

Question 'Is it time to say Rwanda policy won't work'

Davies answer 'We have 20 mph speed limits in Wales'

His rant when he called the Labour woman a disgrace was just embarrassing especially after he had talked about standards in public life 2 questions earlier.  Then to have a bitch at Fiona Bruce too was just a little boy who had been caught out trying to deflect. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Traf said:

And then there's David Davis 

Proof if proof were needed that if you stick the right colour rosette on a cow, you'll get the votes 

2 hours ago, Spider said:

Fail to prepare, prepare to fail Spider - you know this.

Seeing as though Brexit is being blamed for anything and everything that is going wrong I still find it amazing that no party wants to hold a referendum ASAP. Surely it’s a guaranteed vote winner? 

In other news is this who you’re voting for @Spider

IMG_8662.thumb.jpeg.30b4f5a1c0b2ce63c9966e6244c1f28f.jpeg

4 minutes ago, royal white said:

Seeing as though Brexit is being blamed for anything and everything that is going wrong I still find it amazing that no party wants to hold a referendum ASAP. Surely it’s a guaranteed vote winner? 

Is she changing constituencies?

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, royal white said:

No I don’t live in her constituency 

7 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Who is blaming Brexit for every ill in this country?

You can usually find them on social media with FBPE after their names. You only have to scroll back on this very topic to get an idea.

NHS crisis - brexit

steel - Brexit

Tomatos - Brexit

Medication - Brexit 

Economy - Brexit

Immigration - Brexit 

Customs - Brexit…………

• Site Supporter
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, royal white said:

You can usually find them on social media with FBPE after their names. You only have to scroll back on this very topic to get an idea.

NHS crisis - brexit

steel - Brexit

Tomatos - Brexit

Medication - Brexit 

Economy - Brexit

Immigration - Brexit 

Customs - Brexit…………

Can you explain how each of those things hasn't been negatively affected by Brexit? Or even better, explain how a single one of them has been positively affected?

Edited by Cheese