Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bwfc 0-4 Wolves

gonzo

Don’t care what anyone says I’d get rid of Pratley and Henry, they literally do nothing.

People keep saying they are solid, and do all the dirty work, behind the scenes and all that crap. Nah, nowhere near, if that was the case we wouldn’t have such a bad defensive record. Look at Henry’s positioning for the goals on Saturday., he cant even jog!

Even when he gave the penalty away he didn’t react, he couldn’t care less.

Both old and past it, we need a jay spearing type player in there, that’s younger than them 2 and covers a lot of ground, rather play Karacan at the minute. And we need a creative mark Davies type player that can bring it forward, and isn’t scared of passing it forward.

That’s what we are missing.

Don’t care what anyone says I’d get rid of Pratley and Henry, they literally do nothing.

People keep saying they are solid, and do all the dirty work, behind the scenes and all that crap. Nah, nowhere near, if that was the case we wouldn’t have such a bad defensive record. Look at Henry’s positioning for the goals on Saturday., he cant even jog!

Both old and past it, we need a jay spearing type player in there, that’s younger than them 2 and covers a lot of ground, rather play Karacan at the minute. And we need a creative mark Davies type player that can bring it forward, and isn’t scared of passing it forward.

Karacan attracted a bit of stick on twitter over the weekend.

How can we miss a mark davies type player he was always injured.

Every one knows what type of player we need but with no money to buy and a low salary available we won’t be signing players to fit our needs anytime soon, we get the dregs from whatever is left after all the better players are cherry picked by wealthier clubs. And if PP keeps us up with the dregs he had at his disposal he will have done a brilliant job. Edited by Mounts Kipper

Fucking hell ha ha ha ha ha

No longer Alfs turn?

He posted what I think was a picture his former reading teammates celebrating somewhere about an hour after we got beat.

Folk seemed to take it to heart. As you’d expect from some of our whoppers.

I've no idea how spearing is playing this season and he wasnt perfect for us by any stertch. But I do know he was streets ahead of pratley for us, in terms of tackling, passing, motivating and occasionally assisting or scoring. We saw enough mid table and lower div 1 sides last season to know some of our so-called championship players are very lucky to have ever played at this level (to name 3, maddison at posh, Bodin at Bristol rov, Bradley dack, gillingham). By the way I agree Henry has been vital for us, he just needs a rest.

He posted what I think was a picture his former reading teammates celebrating somewhere about an hour after we got beat.

Folk seemed to take it to heart. As you’d expect from some of our whoppers.

I wouldnt allow myself to get wound up about it. But must admit i thought it was a bit stupid of him.

Reminicing about old times with another club that are/were also in a relegation battle after we've just been dicked 4-0 at home.

Can see why people were pissed off tbh.

I know Kirchhoffs injured, but again he’s another defensive midfielder.

Problem is the player in front of Henry and Pratley as well.

Vela seems our only options and he’s had a poor season unfortunately.

Do you reckon we should play Clough down the middle but in a CAM role.

Small, hard to get ball of and can run at opposition.

Problem is, is that he can only only play against Burton, and not against Forest.

Edited by Lostock Whites

Folk saying we struggled without Madine

We’d have barely scraped double figures without Henry and Pratley

I quite like Spearing but he’s starring for a mid table league 1 team FFS

I`m with Jules on this. Henry`s arrival may turn out to have saved our season but he looks knackered. We look better with Pratley as opposed to without him.  

Folk seemed to take it to heart. As you’d expect from some of our whoppers

He pissed me off with it, especially the week before he was "liking" old Reading videos on twitter while we were one down at Barnsley.

As a one off I suspect most would have just ignored it but his former club is virtually all he tweets about. Not exactly respectful of the club that pays him or us lot either IMO. I get that some might not give a shit about what he does but doesn't exactly make someone a whopper because they didn't like it. I personally think he should be more professional and focus on getting in his current team and helping them stay up. 

He pissed me off with it, especially the week before he was "liking" old Reading videos on twitter while we were one down at Barnsley.

As a one off I suspect most would have just ignored it but his former club is virtually all he tweets about. Not exactly respectful of the club that pays him or us lot either IMO. I get that some might not give a shit about what he does but doesn't exactly make someone a whopper because they didn't like it. I personally think he should be more professional and focus on getting in his current team and helping them stay up.

can't really help if parky doesn't play him, thought he did well when he came back into the team after Xmas but agree some of his tweets are a bit unprofessional

I was more alluding to the fact we’ve got much bigger fish to fry than some dude doesn’t make the match day squad most weeks tweeting about his ex team.

You could read between the lines and think there’s beef with him and Parky, hence him being frozen out and hence him tweeting about his ex club.

Or you could just not let it bother you, leave him to his own devices on his own personal social media account and unfollow him.

Up to you really :)

Edited by gonzo