Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Macron Stadium

leebwfc

Apparently the contract with Macron is up on Sunday for kits and the Stadium name. Wonder what it will be called next?

Bit weird that we don't have a default name for a stadium. Forever known by whatever company agrees a deal.

Apparently the contract with Macron is up on Sunday for kits and the Stadium name. Wonder what it will be called next?

Bit weird that we don't have a default name for a stadium. Forever known by whatever company agrees a deal.

its Middlebrook isn't it :D

I thought it was confirmed on twitter its not until end of next season when kits and naming rights are up?

According to Iles on twitter, its up on Sunday and new deal in place for kits and close to stadium deal, whether or not its still with Macron he didn't say 

• Site Supporter

You don't have a default name? It's stillt' Reebok for me. Don't know if that's old age or just that it rolls off the tongue much easier thant' macron

You don't have a default name? It's stillt' Reebok for me. Don't know if that's old age or just that it rolls off the tongue much easier thant' macron

yea thats kinda what I meant, I still refer to it as the Reebok as many do but its not is it, no matter who pays boro for their naming rights they can call their stadium the riverside, just meant we haven't got that for our gaff. Cant stand the "Macron" just sounds cringy to me.