Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Dickheads/Oddballs who sit near you

Kane57

7 hours ago, Naytch said:

There’s a strange one a few rows down from me. Old bloke wearing 3 scarves and a flag round his shoulders at all times and a baseball cap with about 100 different BWFC badges on it. Bit eccentric but always shows passion to fair fucks to him. 

Thats Andrew. He’s a decent enough chap. Works nights somewhere. Used to go everywhere but sadly the premier league forced him to stop going as much due to cost

20 hours ago, jules_darby said:

There’s a proper Mr Angry in ESL right near the front between the pen box and half way line on the south side.

massive head and he goes really red screaming at the officials and opposition every match

Used to spend half my time from front row of ESU watching him for great entertainment 

speaking of which, whilst we were up there E had a regular spat with one of our “neighbours”.....

Angry man is ace. So so angry.

that other cunt can fuck off. He is exactly what’s wrong with the club. Happy clapping cunt

1 hour ago, Carlos said:

Erm I've always sang "We are the one and the only Wanderers", since like 1995. The song may have envolved now but that's how it used to be.

It bloody isn't!! Wolves away 1984 it got its first airing and there was no extra fancy 'the' in it. We are the one and only Wanderers. God I'm so mad right now!!

Empty vessels and all that... I obviously sit in front of The Daubhill Pep as he such a tactical genius... I love folk singing, preferably at a steady pace; the NSL drummer has a tendancy to get carried away, he's playing gabba whilst everyone is chanting a waltz. The old dear who sucks on her XXXX mints like she's spent decades behind a Dutch glory hole before screaming Cmon Bolton at random moments gets a tad annoying. Bless her

On 27/01/2019 at 12:44, Duck Egg said:

ESL? Wears jam jar specs?

I have a young bloke in front of me who gets incredibly worked up, punching and slamming the seat in front of him. He doesn't bother anyone else although the lass with him tends to look a bit embarrassed.  As you say, fair play for showing a bit of passion 

Yeah East Stand Lower. Must be the guy I’m on about. 

Edited by Naytch

• Site Supporter

There's a few head the balls in the North Lower (East corner).

Pretty sure they're all Col's mates (Little Hulton bloke who used to post on here).

They're mentle, and they all sound like they should be announcing darts scores at the PDC, but you can't fault thier passion.

Their shorts, you can fault them. They were fucking awful and it was baltic last time out.

Edited by Spider

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Spider said:

There's a few head the balls in the North Lower (East corner).

Pretty sure they're all Col's mates (Little Hulton bloke who used to post on here).

Used to sit there, Colin would be the only one standing and singing half the time, in his rangers top