Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

7 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Erm.no.

Not sure why this is so.difficult for you. You've told everyone your plan, you've done some really lovely sums, looks fab very well done.

I suggest you move on now and let the folks who have to do the actual.job who know the reality get on with it.

Or please continue if it.makes you feel better, we all need something to get us through this and if going on about how you think the numbers should work, please crack on. 

Is this just a wind up then ? 

I have asked you numerous times what you disagree with .......why no response. 

I have told you numerous times it was not a plan it was just made up numbers showing how basic the numbers are. Getting the correct numbers is the hard bit for experts. ... why constant referrals to a plan. 

I keep asking if we have 2m vaccines why should we not be aiming to use them all ? ......keep ignoring that one

Do you think if we have 2m stockpiled that we can not use should we not make available to others ? ....another you will probably ignore (assuming our future supplies are guaranteed). 

4 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Did anyone else notice exams in England have gone!

Education dept to consult with offqual for alternatives. 

Yes my lad who’s year 11, he’s done mocks before Xmas and got decent results, he’s buzzing he doesn’t have to sit them again. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

Not gone (yet). But gone in their current format.

Can't see there being enough time to teach then re-design and conduct exams.

Swanny mentioned about assessments being undertaken; its going to be this plus mocks.

Just re played the broadcast now- "alternative arrangements". I see that as they've gone.

Just now, Ani said:

Is this just a wind up then ? 

I have asked you numerous times what you disagree with .......why no response. 

I have told you numerous times it was not a plan it was just made up numbers showing how basic the numbers are. Getting the correct numbers is the hard bit for experts. ... why constant referrals to a plan. 

I keep asking if we have 2m vaccines why should we not be aiming to use them all ? ......keep ignoring that one

Do you think if we have 2m stockpiled that we can not use should we not make available to others ? ....another you will probably ignore (assuming our future supplies are guaranteed). 

I disagree because you haven't got a clue, no more than anyone else and as I've said its unhelpful, back of an envelope supposition. End of.

I'm.not saying we shouldn't use them.all, I disagree with the simplicity of your maths.

3 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Elite sports continue, that's Wanderers fucked, nothing elite about us at the moment.

Exams are indeed cancelled.

Although the current January exams will go ahead, so that's me still in work for a couple of weeks.

Clear your inbox, dickhead😀

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Yes my lad who’s year 11, he’s done mocks before Xmas and got decent results, he’s buzzing he doesn’t have to sit them again. 

Big smile on my lad's too!

Glad he did well in his mocks- we told him this might happen and he stood up to the plate and delivered. Told him he must stick at it with the online stuff now thouugh- no doubt assessments will still be made on stuff they do from now on.

2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Can't see there being enough time to teach then re-design and conduct exams.

Swanny mentioned about assessments being undertaken; its going to be this plus mocks.

Just re played the broadcast now- "alternative arrangements". I see that as they've gone.

Won't be mocks. Not enough consistency to use mocks. Won't be CAGS either.