Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nuclear Holocaust Pissheadery

deane koontz

4 minutes ago, jeep said:

I'm on the £3.99 Aldi Malbec that StevieB mentioned. It's alreet 🍷👍

Yeah boi! 

Even more annoying I didn't get to aldi today so I'm only on £8 quid coop malbec with the 20% staff discount they still haven't took off me! 

6 hours ago, jeep said:

I'm on the £3.99 Aldi Malbec that StevieB mentioned. It's alreet 🍷👍

Had a bottle of Aldi’s special Lebanese red last night. As far as I can recall, it was nice

• Members
1 minute ago, bolton_blondie said:

Spent all day at Middlebrook with other Half Christmas shopping. Didn't stab him once. I did well. 

Now making a Sunday roast and the only beer in the fridge is Bud. I deserve better than this shite 🙄

You need your head testing I saw the queue going all the way back up to the beehive to get to Tesco. Fuck that

17 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

Wasn't even that bad. Got there before dinner and tackled Smyths. Didn't have to drop kick any kids. 

I’ve not been to a single shop this year. Everything delivered to me. First year I’ve done it this way in its entirety. Bliss 

• Members
Just now, Escobarp said:

I’ve not been to a single shop this year. Everything delivered to me. First year I’ve done it this way in its entirety. Bliss 

Yeah I've done online shops too. It just never fucking ends. Be having panic attacks thinking I haven't bought enough for them when I wrap. Can see it now. 

15 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

Yeah I've done online shops too. It just never fucking ends. Be having panic attacks thinking I haven't bought enough for them when I wrap. Can see it now. 

I used to love having a wander round the shops getting presents and having a few pints and some lunch when out and about. It’s now full of absolute cunts everywhere getting in people’s way so I decided this year to do it different. 

Tuesday I’m off to the Xmas markets for a wander and a few beers in town. Without the stress of shopping. Even taking mrs esco as a Xmas treat. She’s honoured. She also doesn’t know I’m out at 12 Xmas eve yet and I’m wanting a lift home so I shall break this news on Tuesday just after I’ve bought her an £8 mulled wine 😊