Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nobhead family members

Rudy

• Members

We all have them don’t we? 

I thought I’ve done alright in my family but as I’ve got older I’ve seen the ‘fun’ uncle become a raging alcoholic and not a very nice person

The uncle who I thought was cooler than the other side of the pillow, then moved to America after his first marriage split and left his two daughters on the other side of the world just when they were becoming teenagers and barely contacts them now

The Aunty who I know votes UKIP but is probably part of the BNP

But now I have a brother in law who on the surface is a nice guy, but what a selfish prick a because he can’t have someone cook for him, look after his kid whilst getting drunk on Christmas Day.

Rant over

Oh and If you don’t have a nobhead in the family, you’re the nobhead 

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I thought I’ve done alright in my family but as I’ve got older I’ve seen the ‘fun’ uncle become a raging alcoholic and not a very nice person

The uncle who I thought was cooler than the other side of the pillow, then moved to America after his first marriage split and left his two daughters on the other side of the world just when they were becoming teenagers and barely contacts them now

But now I have a brother in law who on the surface is a nice guy, but what a selfish prick a because he can’t have someone cook for him, look after his kid whilst getting drunk on Christmas Day.

Rant over

Heavy one this month sweetie? 😂

Got a brother in law who i have not exchanged one word with nor seen for 10 years after i sparked him out for acting the cunt & giving it the big one in my house one Xmas. Also got a step daughter who i’ve not exchanged one word with nor seen for 18 months after she got too involved with drink & drugs & had a habit of verbally abusing my Mrs at our house, so i told her to fuck off & don’t come back - she hasn’t. Apart from that the rest of my family are mint & i love ‘em to bits. Families eh?

Edited by Burndens Bogs

8 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

Get her on here 

We need someone who isn’t afraid to say what they think 

Rules... Hbaht

I try and keep my distance. I've barely got patience for the cunts that live in my house let alone anyone else! 🤣 

• Site Supporter

Wife’s sister is ours. She moved to Wolverhampton for work then lost the job but stayed. I wouldn’t mind, she spends (pre-Covid) every other weekend back up here but doesn’t interact with either her dad, who’s getting on a bit, or my wife (which really is a blessing) My kids, 25 & 24 years old, have never met her!

I think we’ll next see her at their dad’s funeral. Not for her to say goodbye but to make sure my wife doesn’t do better from any will than she does. She really is that shallow.

• Site Supporter

A cousin who went off the rails when he split up with is missus. Helped him out and he shat on me (not literally but financially) so he is out. Rest of my cousins are sound though.

An aunt is a bit of a dick and attracts even bigger dickheads for fellas. Both her ex husbands were cunts and her previous bloke was probably a member of EDL. Her current fella seems ok but is as thick as 2 short planks.

I’m lucky. No genuine knobheads on my side or Mrs Manc’s side

Problem BiL who chases the dragon but he’s not a bad bloke and he gets a free pass as he’s just dumb

Extended family is where the only problem lies. Biggest arsehole is my step-daughter’s ex. Father of my grandkids. Little man with a real fucking little man syndrome. Utter fucking cunt. Sted head little man short arse fucking cunt. Bullies my step daughter. I’m currently in a big fucking argument with Mrs Manc that is creating a few problems. I want to offer him a free shot at me. Any fucking time. Have a go at me. Nearly 57 years old. The cunt bullies women. Why not have a go at me? Add old blokes to folk that the short arse cunt feels happy to go at. And the shithouse never turns up here for any reason when the kids aren’t here so I’ll never cause an issue in front of them and he knows it.

Sorry. Ranting cos he’s caused another problem about an hour ago

• Site Supporter

I love family, reminds me of the best times as a kid all round at Nanna and Grandads on Christmas Day night. They were the only ones with enough money to feed us all and my nanna used to save every week to make sure there was a really good spread that was way beyond our working class means. Everyone was is in cheer, even my grumpy grandad who used to always give extra effort not to be and tolerate the grandkids.

Sorry, just realised I have babbled on then with nothing to add to the topic at all! 😚

Uncle, dads brother, is a grade A prick. There has always been someone he is not speaking to for some reason or another, always him that's right and for the life of me I have never understood why that generation of the family have put up with the cunt. He hasn't spoken to my mum since 2 months after my old man died when he stormed out the house when visiting once and she got upset. Shouted something along the lines of it is what it is and it's about time you stopped crying about it. Absolute bell end, I'd happily see the fucker run over for the extra pain he's heaped on my mum. He's managed to raise 2 money obsessed nob head sons that are my cousins as well. 

Bollocks to extended family. Friends are where its at. 

• Members
9 hours ago, Rudy said:

Rant over

Just over people in general. Definitely nobheads in the family but there are far worse out there as evidenced around these parts. Just for balance of course there are some absolute gems who will always remain so in my eyes.

Used to watch these Alaska type programmes with folk going off grid and getting away from it all thinking that they were at the very least ever so slightly loopy.

Not so sure now. They may be on to something.

Edited by bolty58

I've a brother who's about early sixties - he was an unhappy mistake, I was a late gift of joy.

Hardly ever seen him, probably about 27 years since I last saw him, he lives (I presume) up Gonzo's manor. Well where he (Gonz) does work.

Not malicious just thick as fuck - when he was a kid apparently other kids would bully him, stub out tabs on him, piss on him - even if it meant a good hiding I'd have fought back, I wonder how I sprang from the same knackersack and womb.

Someone got washed up near The North Pier about twelve years ago - was on Northwest Tonight and Granada Reports, unknown, the artist thing was the spit of him. Rang the local bill, the coppers have my DNA due to a bit of mither once in Bolton (cautioned) - it didn't match.

This young copper later rang me full of enthusiasm, he'd found him, alive, living on the same dosshouse road he's lived in for almost forty years. Asked if I wanted the details - nah I'm alreet.

He used to ring my mam and dad on occasion at chucking out time - pissed up. Sometimes, very rare, he'd turn up - knowing my old man would give him a few hundred quid.

I met some bloke in Blackpool once who knew him, was at a loose end one day on leave, when that ship ran aground, thought I'd go for a look - was having a pint in some dive near Ginn Square when I got talking to this bloke, he'd (brother) been passing off some old pisshead who lived in the same dosshole as his dad.

Our mam in 2004 had multiple strokes and was in a bad way - her twin sister had cancer same time, my auntie went first, he rang my dad pissed up saying he was sorry he'd missed his mum's funeral. My old man said your mum isn't dead it's your auntie. Then hung up on him - about three or four months later our mam was dead and one night he rang but going on about his mum dying months ago, chucking out time him pissed up. My dad said said it was your auntie last time - this time it was your mum.

She'd been in the ground a month.

A waste of space - as someone almost twenty years my senior he should've been teaching me how to piss, how to fight, football...If he'd stuck around it'd have been me schooling him.

Nowt.

He was my mam's firstborn and sometimes I'd catch her holding a photo of her dead dad and one of him - weeping and praying to her Jesus.

He was/is a thick fucker but no contact for a year or more - then a call to them when so bladdered he could barely talk.

My mum used to think he'd joined the fucking Moonies such was his lack of contact.

A weak individual.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Members
1 hour ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I've a brother who's about early sixties - he was an unhappy mistake, I was a late gift of joy.

Hardly ever seen him, probably about 27 years since I last saw him, he lives (I presume) up Gonzo's manor. Well where he (Gonz) does work.

Not malicious just thick as fuck - when he was a kid apparently other kids would bully him, stub out tabs on him, piss on him - even if it meant a good hiding I'd have fought back, I wonder how I sprang from the same knackersack and womb.

Someone got washed up near The North Pier about twelve years ago - was on Northwest Tonight and Granada Reports, unknown, the artist thing was the spit of him. Rang the local bill, the coppers have my DNA due to a bit of mither once in Bolton (cautioned) - it didn't match.

This young copper later rang me full of enthusiasm, he'd found him, alive, living on the same dosshouse road he's lived in for almost forty years. Asked if I wanted the details - nah I'm alreet.

He used to ring my mam and dad on occasion at chucking out time - pissed up. Sometimes, very rare, he'd turn up - knowing my old man would give him a few hundred quid.

I met some bloke in Blackpool once who knew him, was at a loose end one day on leave, when that ship ran aground, thought I'd go for a look - was having a pint in some dive near Ginn Square when I got talking to this bloke, he'd (brother) been passing off some old pisshead who lived in the same dosshole as his dad.

Our mam in 2004 had multiple strokes and was in a bad way - her twin sister had cancer same time, my auntie went first, he rang my dad pissed up saying he was sorry he'd missed his mum's funeral. My old man said your mum isn't dead it's your auntie. Then hung up on him - about three or four months later our mam was dead and one night he rang but going on about his mum dying months ago, chucking out time him pissed up. My dad said said it was your auntie last time - this time it was your mum.

She'd been in the ground a month.

A waste of space - as someone almost twenty years my senior he should've been teaching me how to piss, how to fight, football...If he'd stuck around it'd have been me schooling him.

Nowt.

He was my mam's firstborn and sometimes I'd catch her holding a photo of her dead dad and one of him - weeping and praying to her Jesus.

He was/is a thick fucker but no contact for a year or more - then a call to them when so bladdered he could barely talk.

My mum used to think he'd joined the fucking Moonies such was his lack of contact.

A weak individual.

Kin’ell that’s so sad Youri