Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

2021 holidays

bolton_blondie

Careful with these price plus 20% incentive deals to rebook. 

Just moved our cancelled Tui trip to next year when we can go outside school holidays so even adding private transfers and hotel with car parking price was less than this year.

Turns out smallprint is the final payment for this year still had to be made un full so barely any savings. 

• Site Supporter
22 hours ago, MancWanderer said:

I'm off to Santa Ponsa on Friday (hopefully!!)

A TUI Far Eastern Cruise that Mrs Manc booked for March 2020 that has since been amended to Dominican Republic, Santorini (twice), that have all been cancelled last minute and now Majorca

Still also got a break in Ghent booked via Traf that I need to rearrange at some point 

Good luck with your tui cruise, just got back from a mini cruise with them, considering it was its first time out since March the ship looked tired.

• Members
3 minutes ago, victor meldrew said:

Good luck with your tui cruise, just got back from a mini cruise with them, considering it was its first time out since March the ship looked tired.

Like the passengers

Anyone know much about flight schedules or routes?

Got a friend getting married in Rhodes next May half term. Mrs2094 is MOH so can’t really pass on it.

Direct flights only seem to fly from Liverpool or Brum and are £700pp. Manchester one is miles cheaper but with a stop in Munich which isn’t ideal.

Is a direct route between Manchester and Rhodes something that could get announced at a later date or would that sort of thing be out there by now?

Any experience or words of wisdom appreciated cos I have a clue 

5 hours ago, matty2094 said:

Got a friend getting married in Rhodes next May half term. Mrs2094 is MOH so can’t really pass on it.

Direct flights only seem to fly from Liverpool or Brum and are £700pp. Manchester one is miles cheaper but with a stop in Munich which isn’t ideal.

Is a direct route between Manchester and Rhodes something that could get announced at a later date or would that sort of thing be out there by now?

Trafs probably your man for that. Funny enough i’m also going to a wedding in Rhodes next May half term.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

• Members
13 minutes ago, matty2094 said:

Luftdansa? 

There should be direct flights out soon.

• Moderators
28 minutes ago, matty2094 said:

Jet2 fly direct and their prices are up

8 hours ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Trafs probably your man for that. Funny enough i’m also going to a wedding in Rhodes next May half term.

Couples initials aren’t J&J are they?

Should’ve added we’re limited to Saturday to Saturday as the missus is a primary school teacher.

I’ll drop you a DM now Traf

6 hours ago, matty2094 said:

Couples initials aren’t J&J are they?

Nope, totally different wedding obvs. I know the wedding is in the Lindos area. It was originally scheduled for May 2021 which was obviously cancelled. I was originally booked to go for 10 days, so i’ve rebooked for May 2022, this time i’m only going for 7 days but its cost £800 more than the May ‘21 price & i’m in a shitter hotel. 

Edited by Burndens Bogs

6 hours ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Nope, totally different wedding obvs. I know the wedding is in the Lindos area. It was originally scheduled for May 2021 which was obviously cancelled. I was originally booked to go for 10 days, so i’ve rebooked for May 2022, this time i’m only going for 7 days but its cost £800 more than the May ‘21 price & i’m in a shitter hotel. 

Sounds like you got shafted, there.