Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile In America

Zico

• Members
11 hours ago, kent_white said:

Why is everybody pretending they like American Football all of a sudden? 

It's as cringey as someone from the US supporting Wrexham 

I'll let you off if you were born over there or live in the US and have adopted a team. The rest of you can get fucked! 😁

If you class 1967 as 'all of a sudden' I'll take the criticism. I can still see Dickie Davies mockingly introducing me to the Green Bay Packers on my grandmothers black and white TV one rainy Saturday back then.

Nothing will ever match Association Football for me but American Football is ace - especially if you ever play it.

So, other visionary piece of news falls by the wayside as it appears Hunter Biden's case against falls to pieces as a crock of shit set up by Russian intelligence.

Another straw man argument falls to pieces. No wonder Bolty is scampering off into the political irrelevance that is the kooks and conspiracy Reform Party comfort blanket.

https://time.com/6767653/biden-impeachment-fbi-informant-russia/

• Site Supporter
31 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

So, other visionary piece of news falls by the wayside as it appears Hunter Biden's case against falls to pieces as a crock of shit set up by Russian intelligence.

Another straw man argument falls to pieces. No wonder Bolty is scampering off into the political irrelevance that is the kooks and conspiracy Reform Party comfort blanket.

https://time.com/6767653/biden-impeachment-fbi-informant-russia/

It’ll be the fault of sinister slags

• Members
8 hours ago, Spider said:

It’ll be the fault of sinister slags

That silly southern based name dropper does seemed to be rather obsessed with me. Don't know whether to be gratified or mortified.

You, on the other hand, are testing my patience. Time for a rest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
50 minutes ago, Ani said:

That is brilliant , the sneaky smile from the interviewer at the end says 'I just won' 

Funny how we see things differently. That wry smile said to me she was thinking "well that put me back in my box".

All shuffling deckchairs on the Titanic. What matters is the result on November 5th. The walking dead Democrat or a true patriot with all of his marbles?

48 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Funny how we see things differently. That wry smile said to me she was thinking "well that put me back in my box".

All shuffling deckchairs on the Titanic. What matters is the result on November 5th. The walking dead Democrat or a true patriot with all of his marbles?

If you think a news broadcaster getting a senior politician to say 'fuck off' on air , with a response of 'thank you thank you very much' is someone getting put back in their box you are even more blinkered than I thought.