Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Covid-19

Spider

3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Tbf if hospitals are filling up with the unvaccinated we can only hope they simply start to die thus making space for the next wave of them to occupy beds until such time as either they have all got dead or they get jabbed as they have shit themselves. 

Sorry to disappoint

#lemsip 

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

I'm having this 3rd Jab and will probably have no more, surprised they have opened it up to anyone over 18, I thought it was aimed at the over 55's and vulnerable, with the Government stating the first 2 jabs would be enough for everyone else, and now they've reduced the time between the 2nd jab and the booster to 3 months, which makes me and others sceptical, it doesn't mean we are kranks, but has Stevie B stated, when does it stop ?

Don't have it then. 

On 14/08/2021 at 09:22, stevieb said:

What happens when your double jab is not deemed "fully vaccinated" anymore. 

Where are you drawing the line? 

11 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

I'm having this 3rd Jab and will probably have no more, surprised they have opened it up to anyone over 18, I thought it was aimed at the over 55's and vulnerable, with the Government stating the first 2 jabs would be enough for everyone else, and now they've reduced the time between the 2nd jab and the booster to 3 months, which makes me and others sceptical, it doesn't mean we are kranks, but has Stevie B stated, when does it stop ?

Cheers @Mr Grey I've been saying it for a while but we're getting done over with incremental changes.

Very soon (I'd say by Jan when everyone has been offered a booster) double jabbed will probably end up being classed as Unvaccinated. Because they haven't had a third.... 

And by which point jab shaggers will be in the queue for their fourth. The first that has been modified since alpha... For omicron. 

Tell Third Eye GIF by Denyse®

Edited by stevieb

3 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Mick, I've been pro-vaccine, but in the knowledge we needed the 2, and then a booster was announced for the over 55's and the vulnerable.

The goalposts have dramatically moved over the last week.

It's a fair question, how many jabs are we happy to have ?,  one every three months, if that's the case, these vaccines mustn't be much cop, they must lose their potency pretty quickly, at least the flu jab is once a year.

And they still don't know if the vaccine will tackle the Omicron variant 🤷

If you're having doubts then don't get it. 

3 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

If you're having doubts then don't get it. 

But his freedom to do shit will be hindered on that decision. 

So he's going to potentially take a vaccine he doesn't want to... 

For non medical reasons 

And that is the crux of it. 

• Site Supporter
Just now, gonzo said:

Two games in prem stopped tonight due to heart attacks in the stands.

The tinfoil hat brigade all over this one 🤣🤣

Why are they stopping games for this all of a sudden?

Its happened forever but normally the football carries on.

1 minute ago, Spider said:

It's the muamba effect. 

Everywhere now has defibs so they stop play and let everyone run over to save lives these last few months. 

Previously we all just sang 'let him die', 'your going home in a St John's ambulance' and 'time to go....' 

• Site Supporter

My favourites are the ones bleating about vaccines whilst ordering a £100 3 pack of party powder that’s 10% cocaine, 90% whatever the scrote bagging it up could find under his kitchen sink.

As I say, it’ll be them claiming some sort of victory when they aren’t allowed to holiday anywhere other than Fleetwood next summer the gormless whoppers.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Spider said:

They’re suddenly aware the players may get upset knowing they’re happily playing football whilst someone is potentially breathing their last.

Tell you what though, if you’re going to have a heart attack, have it whilst attending a league game. Someone nearby has a shitload of drugs, knowledge and an AED.