Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Covid-19

Spider

• Moderators
2 hours ago, BobyBrno said:

With regard to testing, not sure how many people report their LFT tests, positive or negative. Not seen the testing figures but LFT kits have become the new toilet rolls. Tried 4 places today and met with the same response, a sigh and sorry but not sure when we will get them.

Apparently you can ring 119 and order them to be delivered

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Youri McAnespie said:

In my world.

Using...

'Maccies' - 80 lashes.

'Maccy D's' - sword decapitation in a public square.

I've noticed an increasing use of the word "voddy" rather than "vodka' and i don't like it

• Members
2 minutes ago, Zico said:

I've noticed an increasing use of the word "voddy" rather than "vodka' and i don't like it

It makes no sense. It's not even quicker.

I was once on a stag do and a lad I don't really know asked me to get him a "Jack and coke". I took an instant dislike to him.

• Members
1 minute ago, DazBob said:

I was once on a stag do and a lad I don't really know asked me to get him a "Jack and coke". I took an instant dislike to him.

Have a cheeky voddy tonight

🌋

1 minute ago, Zico said:

'Pissed' instead of pissed off.

Bury them up to the waist then chuck piss bottles at them.

If I was a barman and someone requested a 'voddy' and whatever I'd grab the bottle and leap over the bar and bludgeon them with it.

3 minutes ago, DazBob said:

I worked with two cockends once and they were discussing a planned night out.

Cockend #1 "if you get in the pub first get me a Blue WKD in"

Cockend #2 "if you get in first get me a bottle of Bud"

I had to go to the bogs to cool off before I picked up a knife and performed mayhem on the pair.

Cockend #1 would listen to that Cliff Richard Lord's Prayer shite.

He'd turn the radio over from owt good to some shite.

He was possibly the biggest twat I've ever had the misfortune to work with.

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Probably the same sort who called it "Locky D".

Who starts it though

It has to start somewhere 

I traced the superfluous use of the word literally back to Jamie Redknapp, that cunt needs to pay for that

Who starts it though

I traced the superfluous use of the word literally back to Jamie Redknapp, that cunt needs to pay for that

Isn't beast Red knapsack shacked up with some tart half his age now her out of All Saints fucked him off?

And he wears Sketchers the plastic Cockley ponce.

Who starts it though

It'll be one of these birds on twitter that come out with a pretty nondescript comment on life that winds up with 23k likes.

Any shortening needs to stop. 

One of the most irritating down here in Ad Lee for Addison Lee - used by utter cunts and anyone not actually from London.

Spag Bol, voddy all that crap.

I do know a bloke (from Windsor and a Liverpool fan....) who only orders bottles of Budwiser, two at a time. He's a bit of a gimp, but he's OK, was getting picked on a bit at work, so made sure he wasn't anymore as I hate bullying. I mean still take the piss out of him but a kinder, big-hearted softy you couldn't hope to meet.

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Isn't beast Red knapsack shacked up with some tart half his age now her out of All Saints fucked him off?

And he wears Sketchers the plastic Cockley ponce.

Eternal, know your 90s girl bands other halves mate 

All Saints was liam gallagher, Liam from the prodigy and the bass player from jamiroquai 

3 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Any shortening needs to stop. 

One of the most irritating down here in Ad Lee for Addison Lee - used by utter cunts and anyone not actually from London.

Spag Bol, voddy all that crap.

I do know a bloke (from Windsor and a Liverpool fan....) who only orders bottles of Budwiser, two at a time. He's a bit of a gimp, but he's OK, was getting picked on a bit at work, so made sure he wasn't anymore as I hate bullying. I mean still take the piss out of him but a kinder, big-hearted softy you couldn't hope to meet.

Standard Life Aberdeen investment Co changed to abrdn

🌋

1 minute ago, Zico said:

Eternal, know your 90s girl bands other halves mate 

All Saints was liam gallagher, Liam from the prodigy and the bass player from jamiroquai 

Liam Prodigy jumps puddles I think, wasn't it Maxim?

Imagine letting someone from the war crime that was Jamioquai bum you. Even one of Kay's henchmen.

Best video ever - Kay getting butted after squaring up, chinged up, to that photographer.

Someone snotted Liam Gallagher once after a Bing-fuelled squaring up to the wrong person. Knocked his tooth out iirc, before his minders stepped in.

1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Imagine letting someone from the war crime that was Jamioquai bum you. Even one of Kay's henchmen.

Best video ever - Kay getting butted after squaring up, chinged up, to that photographer.

Someone snotted Liam Gallagher once after a Bing-fuelled squaring up to the wrong person. Knocked his tooth out iirc, before his minders stepped in.

Nope, was Liam.

And that happened in Italy I believe.

6 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Gallagher ballooned it was Russian mafia didn't he? Turned out it was some German insurance salemen on the piss during a conference.

Summat like that 

1 minute ago, Not in Crawley said:

Nope, was Liam.

And that happened in Italy I believe.

Liam who?

Howlett or Gallagher.

Knobbing an All Saint or getting twatted?

Gallagher thinks he's handy but definitely got a right-hander when he picked a fight with the wrong bloke.

Didn't he also have a kid with a minor house band singer he refused to acknowledge?

I have no proof but I also suspect he's bald - with hair transplants from his nob.

If you're reading I'll fight you anywhere, anytime for nothing (Gallagher not NiC) and your chump of a brother inbetween rounds.