Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

TICKETS spare

little whitt

8 minutes ago, L/H White said:

wigan away will be due out any day to, will sell but not a scramble 

only non sellouts now will be exeter & bristol? 

Exeter and Bristol will sell out; only games away not to sell out will be Barnsley and Cambridge 

3 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

We’ll get 4,000+ in the unlikely event we’d need them. The play offs was an EFL decision rather than the clubs. 

Not really an EFL decision, sounds like 2k is the min not max: "The visiting Club have the right to claim 2,000 tickets (or 10% of all tickets, if less than 2,000".  

Barnsley CEO said “It was our choice. We looked at various scenarios that are good for the fans and the team and we decided on just over 2k at both games"

So no guarantee they won't restrict us again, its not as if they brought 4k to our place (like eg Carlisle).

29 minutes ago, captainmed said:

I think we will manage to shift 2000 providing top 2 is still looking likely 

I'd expect us to shift 2k in any event unless we lose 3 on the trot or something.

I'd expect 3k if things stay roughly as they are, there's a novelty to having a relatively local away game that won't sell out, last one was Port Vale (dump) and before that Sheffield Friday.

4 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

We’ll get 4,000+ in the unlikely event we’d need them. The play offs was an EFL decision rather than the clubs. 

Reckon we would sell them. We love a random weird game 

• Members
41 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

I'd expect us to shift 2k in any event unless we lose 3 on the trot or something.

I'd expect 3k if things stay roughly as they are, there's a novelty to having a relatively local away game that won't sell out, last one was Port Vale (dump) and before that Sheffield Friday.

Didn't we get 3k at Derby last season and shifted them no probs? 

Just now, DirtySanchez said:

Didn't we get 3k at Derby last season and shifted them no probs? 

Yes but this one's a night match, and this will be our 3rd visit to Oakwell in about a year, it was our 1st game at Derby for a few years.  We were also on the back of a couple of 3-0 wins v Pompey and Barnsley (can always rely on Derby away to burst our balloon!).