Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

WHEN DID YOU NEARLY DIE????

Spider

• Site Supporter

Nothing actually happened thankfully but being driven back from Brentford by someone who had used his drivers wages to buy smack wasn't great for the nerves 😊, especially when he was convinced the motorway bridges were closing in on him! Pretty sure Leigh White was on that minibus. 

We'd had to wait for Ferny to be let out of the nick only for Zozzy to get nicked for pissing on the Cop shop wall. 

earlier today, i convinced my missus i had swapped my fleetwood ticket for today. i assured i would behave and be home for tea. ive just rolled in and snaffled every morsel from the oven/grill/pan etc. fuck knows what was cooked, and i'm guessing some wasnt for me.

if the food doesnt get me im sure she will

7 hours ago, Dr Faustus said:

earlier today, i convinced my missus i had swapped my fleetwood ticket for today. i assured i would behave and be home for tea. ive just rolled in and snaffled every morsel from the oven/grill/pan etc. fuck knows what was cooked, and i'm guessing some wasnt for me.

if the food doesnt get me im sure she will

Dead man walking.

14 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

I did 2 days in intensive care in Germany in September after a car hit us from behind sending us spinning across the A2 autobahn, how ewe got out of it i'll never know, out of the three of us in the car I was the only one injured

Why the fuck did you have a sheep with you?

I rolled a Jackson’s Van Hire Crew bus over on the motorway hard shoulder once.  Luckily the other lads got a lift home in a car, they’d of been in a bad way with it being a crew bus, must of rolled a few times and I can still see the stones and gravel hitting the windscreen like intense  halestone.  The van was on its side and the passenger had to unbelt me and hold me up so I didn’t drop on him.  The police breathilised me and checked my eyes as I’d been watching Pink Floyd at Earle’s Court.  Split second madness, really was.  Wouldn’t say I nearly died, but I could of come close to it easily.

12 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Have a wank then a maccies followed by a giant bottle of full fat coke then go for a pint.

Sorted.

Gonzo I love you but please never say 'maccies'.

Without going all coal shovel and sandals - fucking loads of times.

Had the last rites three times - once off a Proddy vicar because my late old man was unreligious and didn't know fuck all.

Sometimes I think I am a goner and life is a dream.

Pissing and shitting blood.

Lost over 2 stone in weight, and I couldn’t afford to.

Felt like death.

Thought I had the big C.

After numerous tests, It was in fact diagnosed as severe food poisoning, compactablyer jejune!!

Off work 3 months.

Edited by captainmed

• Members
8 minutes ago, captainmed said:

Pissing and shitting blood.

Lost over 2 stone in weight, and I couldn’t afford to.

Felt like death.

Thought I had the big C.

After numerous tests, It was in fact diagnosed as severe food poisoning, compactablyer jejune!!

Off work 3 months.

Amazing what you can catch off a Phillipino's cock.

Swallowed my tongue after getting knocked out hitting my head on the kerb, and luckily one of my mates followed me round the corner and saved my life , literally. 

for some reason I decided to take the hump with 3 lads who had said summat to me. Not the wisest move I’ve ever made. 

13 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Swallowed my tongue after getting knocked out hitting my head on the kerb, and luckily one of my mates followed me round the corner and saved my life , literally. 

for some reason I decided to take the hump with 3 lads who had said summat to me. Not the wisest move I’ve ever made. 

Three? Only three? You pufter, no Jasmine Jae for you.

• Site Supporter
32 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

They tell you to get your round in? 😁