Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

So Called 'Men' Who dye their hair etc.

Youri McAnespie

6 hours ago, Rudy said:

Growing up I thought Johnny Marr was the coolest cunt going. When I found out he dyes his hair he was booted out of the club. 

Went to City a few years ago on my brother's spare ST. Johnny Marr was being interviewed before the game on that stage in City Square. Stood next to him when he came down for a mingle. It really is embarrassing. How do folk who do that to their hair possibly think that it looks good?

AaEMr38-XJXUAIkvi-Y.jpg

Only ones that put most genetic girls to shame, and their cocks are easy to ignore because theyve shrunk because of the oestrogen.

As if anyone wouldn't - they've really upped their game lately - they don't slob around in dressing gowns and slippers and moan about their periods.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

9 hours ago, Sweep said:

He definitely had a curtains hairstyle in the early 90s, with the tips bleached blonde

I had my hair down to my arse as I was a death metaller, it was a sad day when I got a haircut at John Julian, we were away at Newcastle and he had it on the radio.

But it had to go, it dragged me on swimming practice and I looked a twat - I used to buy those hair things to tye my girly hair into a ponytail.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Members

Presumably Youri is having a go at the likes of the blonde Phil Foden/Sergio Aguero etc.?

Blokes having highlights in their hair was massive when the mad years on the terraces were at their peak (not myself I might add). I didn't go for the Mod bouffant style either (e.g. Chalky in Quadrophenia) and preferred the 'hard Mod' style which developed into skinhead. The more 'military looking' the better as far as I was concerned.

With him on syrups and beards mind. Also on any dying which may involve shades of ginger. That's just against the laws of nature.

• Members
1 hour ago, Dr Faustus said:

The ladies apparently love salt and pepper beards

Yeah I’ve heard this. It’s starting to happen, not as much as on my swede like. Slowly going Morgan Freeman in seven without the freckles, be Trevor McDonald before I’m 50 without the massive bins though