Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Port Vale Away

Ani

54 minutes ago, Zico said:

kids under 13 free if bought in person with an adult

nice touch I guess

not sure I agree with dishing out free tickets for this

with such a small allocation, it could prevent those that go week in week out getting a ticket

hopefully wont come to that

they prob want more familes there tbh with this allocation and goings on last time

29 minutes ago, L/H White said:

with such a small allocation, it could prevent those that go week in week out getting a ticket

they prob want more familes there tbh with this allocation and goings on last time

They dont want 3/4000 lads there. Not fair on all the guys who go week in week out. Perhaps Neil Hart  as had a say in this?

• Moderators
48 minutes ago, BOWTUN BAKED said:

& then states Tickets will not be on sale at the ticket office 😂😂😂

I was going to buy the tickets online including one for my mate's lad who is 8

then saw it can't be done online

so you presume you can buy them in person

as you say, you can't, it has to be other the phone

as it happens my mate was going past the ground as we were discussing this just now

so he went in the ticket office and asked, they said they'd prefer you to buy them over the phone, but if you walk in, they aren't going to turn you away

Howfen Ultras are all over this.

The LL Legend is having to give it a miss through loss of form, hopefully he'll be available for selection when we play Cheltenham. 

Meanwhile the Ultras are teaming up for part of the journey with embankment's Silly Sixty's Crew. 

Bring it on bitches....

On 03/08/2022 at 13:39, L/H White said:

On 03/08/2022 at 14:11, woolli said:

They dont want 3/4000 lads there. Not fair on all the guys who go week in week out. Perhaps Neil Hart  as had a say in this?

It won't be quite as deeply thought as that, it'll just be a case that Vale offer it to their fans behind the goal so have to do the same for away fans.

Bought 9 online at 10am easy enough and mate got through on the phone not longer afterwards to get the two free kids we needed (and obviously an extra two accompanying adults). The £1 per ticket was also charged over the phone @Traf

7 hours ago, jeep said:

Howfen Ultras are all over this.

The LL Legend is having to give it a miss through loss of form, hopefully he'll be available for selection when we play Cheltenham. 

Meanwhile the Ultras are teaming up for part of the journey with embankment's Silly Sixty's Crew. 

Bring it on bitches....

A fair few on that "buzz" are a generation younger than you

10 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

It won't be quite as deeply thought as that, it'll just be a case that Vale offer it to their fans behind the goal so have to do the same for away fans.

Bought 9 online at 10am easy enough and mate got through on the phone not longer afterwards to get the two free kids we needed (and obviously an extra two accompanying adults). The £1 per ticket was also charged over the phone @Traf

It's a nice money earner for the club, isn't it? Approx £4k and upwards just for selling the tickets for two away games.
Just doesn't sit right with me.