Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Queen

Whitestar

• Site Supporter
Just now, royal white said:

People who try and compare us to North Korea/Saudi etc are obviously a little bit simple. It’s full of them on social media and no surprise to see one on here. 

Nobody has compared us to North Korea or Saudi Arabia though....

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

Nobody has compared us to North Korea or Saudi Arabia though....

Guy who got arrested in London for shouting summat about not my king has done just that on Sky News tho. Should try living in North Korea ge wouldn't be bleating on national TV the day after. 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Max Cherry said:

Guy who got arrested in London for shouting summat about not my king has done just that on Sky News tho. Should try living in North Korea ge wouldn't be bleating on national TV the day after. 

Does he post on here?

• Site Supporter

Look

The lad said what he said, and he is of course free to say it.

But he can’t object when he gets flattened for it given where and when he said it.

If I came to your mums funeral and started calling your family cunts, I doubt you’d give me a round of applause. Even if they are cunts.

You see.

5 minutes ago, Spider said:

Look

But he can’t object when he gets flattened for it given where and when he said it.

If I came to your mums funeral and started calling your family cunts, I doubt you’d give me a round of applause. Even if they are cunts.

You see.

This! And If a police officer was in the area it’s likely they would move you away. 

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Spider said:

Look

You see.

That's where I'm at..

Time and a place... over the next few weeks is neither. Nations in mourning and that today was exactly the same as going to a funeral and yelling shite.. Those people watching will have made a special trip to go and see the Queen pass and show their respect. and some idiot has tarnished that.

Basic manners and respect are being over ridden by entitlement.. Yeah you can protest, but don't be a dick..

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Spider said:

Look

You see.

If my brother was a suspected paedophile who'd paid his victim to keep quiet using tax-payers money, he wouldn't be at my mum's funeral.

As I said earlier, it's no wonder Saville got away with it for so long surrounded by all this cap-doffing nonsense.

Edited by Cheese

17 minutes ago, Cheese said:

If my brother was a suspected paedophile who'd paid his victim to keep quiet using tax-payers money, he wouldn't be at my mum's funeral.

As I said earlier, it's no wonder Saville got away with it for so long surrounded by all this cap-doffing nonsense.

If my brother was boning 17yr old birds I’d be asking for the videos

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Suspected

Granted, I’d be amazed if he was innocent, but even convincted people are allowed out of prison for their mums funeral.

But, as you say, suspected.

If we want to play this to the letter of the law, like.

To me, it's simple.
There's a time and a place for everything.

Andrew deserves to be publicly vilified, this wasn't the right time/place for it.
Don't fucking sully it for the entire family FFS, our Monarch has just died, show some respect.

And I'm not a Royalist.

1 hour ago, only1swanny said:

That's where I'm at..

Time and a place... over the next few weeks is neither. Nations in mourning and that today was exactly the same as going to a funeral and yelling shite.. Those people watching will have made a special trip to go and see the Queen pass and show their respect. and some idiot has tarnished that.

Basic manners and respect are being over ridden by entitlement.. Yeah you can protest, but don't be a dick..

Slight correction. Some of the nation are in mourning.

• Moderators
42 minutes ago, Traf said:

To me, it's simple.
There's a time and a place for everything.

Andrew deserves to be publicly vilified, this wasn't the right time/place for it.
Don't fucking sully it for the entire family FFS, our Monarch has just died, show some respect.

And I'm not a Royalist.

To be fair it was probably the only time and place as I doubt we'll see him out and about again for some time

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Spider said:

Suspected

Granted, I’d be amazed if he was innocent, but even convincted people are allowed out of prison for their mums funeral.

But, as you say, suspected.

If we want to play this to the letter of the law, like.

Yeah but if you want to play it like that Jimmy Saville was only suspected whereas Andrew went to court and then settled