Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Non League Chatter

leigh white

Struck me as odd that the camera angle looked into the see-through bowl revealing numbers and that the two doing the draw were looking over to the feed.

Can't imagine there was owt to it, but it seemed to be asking for trouble.

Truro away would have been a belter this time last year. Recreate the UEFA days - plane to Isle of Man and then hire a fishing boat....

Gumbo looked happy

Gumbo, can games at this stage be played on that pitch or will you have to move?

They're approved now I think. Didn't Arsenal play Sutton on artificial last season?

Must admit with the last few teams that were in the draw, I was hoping Wigan would get Truro or Exeter. Ideally at home before a short notice midweek replay.

Expecting a breezy one at Skem tomorrow. Up the Colls.

They're approved now I think. Didn't Arsenal play Sutton on artificial last season?

Must admit with the last few teams that were in the draw, I was hoping Wigan would get Truro or Exeter. Ideally at home before a short notice midweek replay.

Expecting a breezy one at Skem tomorrow. Up the Colls.

It'll certainly be a stormy corner... I'll get my coat

They were Aquaforce, which is a great name.

Anyway, Integro Cup, is it a proper cup or not? Skem is a long way from here!

Rammy usually play a few reserve players.. they won a few matches in it a couple of years back and started getting important though. Stalybrdge tonight, probably get beat unless they roll out the reserves.

Yes, they play at someone else's ground, I think

they used to play at shaw lane in Barnsley which was a decent ground but home to the rugby club, thery got moved from there and now play at athersley recs which is the other side of Barnsley, I was there last week watching them against buxton. a pretty grim ground not much round there.

good luck to those going to skem, bit of a dump round there.