Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

• Members
12 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Only thing worse than a normal copper is a bent copper. Marginal though 

Depends. There’s a  Copper on my road, I’m gonna try and find some dirt on him to blackmail him into letting me into the evidence room for 10 minutes. 

• Members

Rewatched the office over the last few days for the first time in about 10 years.

Not only is it still absolutely hilarious and brilliantly written and stood the test of time , it’s really tragic and sad with a lovely genuine love story intertwined. 

They’re are a brilliant double act Gervais and Merchant.

• Members
1 hour ago, Rudy said:

Rewatched the office over the last few days for the first time in about 10 years.

Not only is it still absolutely hilarious and brilliantly written and stood the test of time , it’s really tragic and sad with a lovely genuine love story intertwined. 

They’re are a brilliant double act Gervais and Merchant.

One of my go to's I could watch over and over again and not get bored. 

4 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

One of my go to's I could watch over and over again and not get bored. 

The Office is that good I can not watch more than one episode a time because it is so cringe worthy but brilliant.

The last ever episode was one of the best shows ever not because of the love story but just three words that made you want to cheer. 'Fuck off Chris.'

His boss coincidentally got his comeuppance on LOD last night. 

1 hour ago, jmjhb said:

Yep, no surprise their separate shows have been shit since they stopped working together

In the minority on here but thought After Life was shite.

Liked the first season but the second one was absolute dog plop. That therapist might be the shittest character I've ever seen on tv. 

• Site Supporter
On 12/04/2021 at 13:07, deane koontz said:

Think Gervais ran out of ideas and just resorted to poundshop shock value to fill some space

I’m far from being a quick-to-get-fashionably-upset or anything like that but am I the only person who thinks An Idiot Abroad borders on bullying? I get that Pilkington gets to fly around the world seeing places he wouldn’t normally but so dod Alan Whicker and Judith Chalmers. 

• Site Supporter
20 minutes ago, MickyD said:

I’m far from being a quick-to-get-fashionably-upset or anything like that but am I the only person who thinks An Idiot Abroad borders on bullying? I get that Pilkington gets to fly around the world seeing places he wouldn’t normally but so dod Alan Whicker and Judith Chalmers. 

It's cleverly done.

One thing it isn't, is bullying. 

16 minutes ago, MickyD said:

I only watched a few on and off - Karl Pilkington was an active participant in the format, happily played up to the role, and got paid handsomely for it - so whilst they 'act like Bullies within the format'  I'd say no.

Stan_Lee_by_Gage_Skidmore_3.jpg

"HELLO, GOOD EVENING AND WELCOME...I'M ALAN WHICKER AND I'M SPEAKING FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE TO TELL MICKYD I NO LONGER GET SENT ANYWHERE. I PEGGED IT AGES AGO. NO MORE INTERVIEWING ECCENTRIC MILLIONAIRES FOR ME, PRINCE ANDREW'S PAL WAS PENCILLED IN LAST YEAR BUT HE ENDED UP IN'T T'OTHER PLACE. ANYWAY I'M FADING NOW, HOPE THAT'S CLEARED EVERYTHING UP, USE BARCLAYCARD! UP THE WHITES! OVER AND OUT..."

8 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Extras is absolutely superb, brilliant written again, Stephen Merchant plays an amazing character, Bowie has a brilliant cameo

"Chubby little fat man. Washed up little loser..."

Best scene in the entire show.

3 minutes ago, Ani said:

Too Close on ITV over last 3 nights was excellent , suggest watching all 3 in one sitting

Yeah, I've recorded them. I like these 3/4 part jobs that don't drag on too much but aren't rushed into about 90 minutes.

18 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

What’s it about? 

A clinical psychologist has to asses a woman who has driven a car off a bridge with kids in the back. She has done it deliberately and need to work out is she mad, bad or whatever.