Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Terror Attacks

Spider

26 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Is Cheese in a pickle then ?

I'll just grab some butterkist then, six packs for a quid at the local Co--op......just don't tell Jezza

If labour mps don’t even research who put these laws into place and who actually took them away before starting a row in the public domain what hope have these few  retards who speak shit on here  got pal? Actually feel sorry for them. 

Just now, Escobarp said:

If labour mps don’t even research who put these laws into place and who actually took them away before starting a row in the public domain what hope have these few  retards who speak shit on here  got pal? Actually feel sorry for them. 

I don't to be honest mate, they're a big part of the problem as to what we live in today.

They should be shot and fed to the dogs in Leigh for tea as a treat....

• Site Supporter

To be fair, stuff happens and laws are tightened up accordingly no matter who is in charge. I am sure indeterminate sentences have been around for over 20 years, why wasn't the cunt on one of them?

Either way, I don't like politicians on any side making points on something like this.

8 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

To be fair, stuff happens and laws are tightened up accordingly no matter who is in charge. I am sure indeterminate sentences have been around for over 20 years, why wasn't the cunt on one of them?

Either way, I don't like politicians on any side making points on something like this.

To try and make political capital out of a terror attack where innocent people Have lost their lives is as you say not on. But this is the world we live in. And it’s very very sad 

15 hours ago, Winchester White said:

He was. But it was overturned on appeal.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/31310/this-photo-proves-how-the-hellfire-missile-that-uses-blades-instead-of-explosives-works

Turns out the Americans are using a new missile to take out targets in cars without causing shit loads of damage.

Warhead removed, replaced with spinning fucking swords.

Amazing stuff.

Had reason to research a bit about missiles recently, like military aircraft, really interesting.

34 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Amazing stuff.

Had reason to research a bit about missiles recently, like military aircraft, really interesting.

Make sure you delete your browser history!

Dread to think what it looked like in that car after that hit.

• Members
5 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Amazing stuff.

Missus used to assemble guidance circuitry for some up at Lostock. It was fascinating stuff back then so must be incredible these days.