Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

8 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

Aye, but they will all be counted. No legal grounds whatsoever to not count a vote made in line with the rules 

Pennsylvanian will likely be irrelevant by then anyway so the Supreme Court won’t even need to tell Trump to fuck off 

I notice Trump isn’t asking for postal votes in Nevada to be excluded if they arrive today onwards 😂

he is properly clutching at straws here, that in itself shows you the writing is on the wall for him here 

Michigan has just been called for Biden

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

A decent man who’s most likely not up to the job, fantastic. I expect lots of trouble on the streets throughout his tenure and don’t expect him or the democrats to deal with it. 

Yes. The streets of america have been positively delightful under Trump.

You backed the wrong horse again, Nostradamus 😘

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

A decent man who’s most likely not up to the job, fantastic. I expect lots of trouble on the streets throughout his tenure and don’t expect him or the democrats to deal with it. 

I expect trouble on the streets regardless unfortunately.

He might not be up to the job but we know already Trump isn't. More than likely Biden will listen to his advisors rather than shoot from his twitter hip.

Just now, tyldesley_white said:

there's been lots of trouble in the street under Trump, and he's done nothing about it

Mounts know this.

Just clutching at straws. 

Refusing to condemn conspiracy theorists or speak out against white supremacists. And now seeking to stop votes being counted. The list could go on and on. I'm sure there will be trouble on the streets at points, and Biden is no saviour, but at least he won't throw fire on everything. 

I won't believe it till I see Trump leaving. But if he does then at least we can have a bit of common sense and normality back in this fucked up world. 

11 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Blimey, give the bloke a chance (if he gets in)

• Site Supporter

I’d rather have Gazza in charge than Trump

He’s poison.

Bidens latest speech was a breath of fresh air as he was statesmanlike and composed. He didn’t spend 80% of it describing himself as the best and the other 20% calling his opponents cunts.

It always amazes me that apparently normal northern folk like me can’t see it, but it is what it is.

It'll be nice if he just gets some dull people in to enact policy and we don't have to hear about nonsense from moonmen every day. A functioning administration would be a step up from this circus.

Edited by jmjhb

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Spider said:

I’d rather have Gazza in charge than Trump

He’s poison.

Bidens latest speech was a breath of fresh air as he was statesmanlike and composed. He didn’t spend 80% of it describing himself as the best and the other 20% calling his opponents cunts.

It always amazes me that apparently normal northern folk like me can’t see it, but it is what it is.

Yeah, but did he upset Lady Gaga? That's the most important trait to look for in a potential Leader of the Free World.

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

Yeah, but did he upset Lady Gaga? That's the most important trait to look for in a potential Leader of the Free World.

don't forget the Hollywood elite ( unless they like you and thats different) and sports stars ( unless they like you and that different ) there is a word for it but it escapes me at the moment

4 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

It'll be nice if he just gets some dull people in to enact policy and we don't have to hear about nonsense from moonmen every day

Someone put something from twitter on here yesterday, and a lot of people were saying it will be nice to wake up and not have to wonder what Trump at tweeted at 2-00am in the morning, and that dull would be nice for a change

• Members
1 minute ago, Spider said:

Rudy Guliani is making a right cock of himself here now.

He normally does that with 15 year old girls, so it’s almost a relief that he’s not noncing 

The guy is a monumental bellscratch

1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

That depends upon your prospective. From Anderson's he'll have done ok. From ours he's a cunt.

From an independent perspective, Trump may be being astute, or possibly a criminal cunty cunt. Intrigued as to what might happen once he's out of office.

You’ve missed the point

Surely your view of both is the same if you judge them by their actions only

My point was deliberate in that I was taking about any subjective perspective being removed 

23 minutes ago, Spider said:

Yes. The streets of america have been positively delightful under Trump.

You backed the wrong horse again, Nostradamus 😘

I didn’t back him though, the media, the global corporations, the BLM lot and celebrity shithouses got the man they wanted, and at least they’ll now shut up for 4 years. I sincerely hope he’s a fantastic president and brings folk together, think that’s what USA and the world needs, is Biden that man, I doubt it.  

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Just now, tyldesley_white said:

Someone put something from twitter on here yesterday, and a lot of people were saying it will be nice to wake up and not have to wonder what Trump at tweeted at 2-00am in the morning, and that dull would be nice for a change

Is where I'm at. The amount of innocent people in the world who get fucked by the USA is probably not far from even, whoever is in charge (whether Trump is sticking you in a cage, or Obama has bombed your house).

But at least with Biden, you won't have to endlessly hear about how he's going to save the world or needs to be in jail - every day for four years.

In fact, all those on here who's opinions on politicians are based entirely off how much they piss off 'the left' - should be desperate to get rid of Donny, as at least it'll stop them 'screeching' for a bit.