Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wembley 🍕

Eddie

Plymouth and it’s suburban towns of Ivybridge, Saltash and Torpoint about 280k, plus 500k without a league team in Cornwall plus large areas of Devon with rugby being main competitor.

Underachieving is our middle name.

Downside of no local competition is bigger proportion than the norm are glory hunting rags and Jannerpudlians.

• Site Supporter

I know I’ve mentioned it before, but tickets on the north/north-east side are the only ones that can be a pain on a bright sunny day. You end up shielding the sun from your eyes most of the game.

If you’re there, take a cap.

5 minutes ago, Spider said:

I know I’ve mentioned it before, but tickets on the north/north-east side are the only ones that can be a pain on a bright sunny day. You end up shielding the sun from your eyes most of the game.

Bought on the other corner purely on that advice. Best not be cold. 

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Spider said:

It’ll be nice and warm allowing us to show off our white tops and T-shirts 😊

36 minutes ago, Spider said:

Some of us can be in the sun longer than 15 seconds before turning into a crisp, ginger boy.

34 minutes ago, Spider said:

Flaxen haired anglo Saxon 

Back in your lane mudblood

When the sun is above the stadium and the pitch (and you peasants) are below me, the sun won't be in my eyes, paleface.

Plus they've invented these things that look a bit like glasses, but the lenses are darker so you can wear them in the sun, but I can't for the life of me remember what they call those anti-sunlight glasses.

9 minutes ago, Traf said:

When the sun is above the stadium and the pitch (and you peasants) are below me, the sun won't be in my eyes, paleface.

Plus they've invented these things that look a bit like glasses, but the lenses are darker so you can wear them in the sun, but I can't for the life of me remember what they call those anti-sunlight glasses.

6f5jvqmld5ty.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&au

2 hours ago, Spider said:

Is the north side the royal box/ dugout side?