Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Exeter (A) - Good Friday

desperado

2 hours ago, W.cramp said:

What they gonna do when they have wrecked football ?

If you let people get to you that much that it wrecks football,  then it isn't them that's the problem 

26 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Which begs the question why?

Something significant missing in a life to get kicks in such a way.

Plenty of people on here do it in one way or another. You can also flip it and ask the same of people who over react so much to someone calling them a moron.

I disagree with the player hounding, now kachunga has moved himself out from the cross hairs someone else needs to be targeted.  Players can be shit, but sometimes it goes OTT and personally I think that is very peculiar behaviour.  

Edited by CambridgeBWFC

2 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

Bloody brilliant win yesterday. Wycombe pretty much out of it now

Still too many games to rule Wycombe or Pompey out but it’s looking unlikely. Everyone below them no chance of playoffs  now.

still going to be tough (sheet) for us to make it without Santos for the next four weeks. Next two games are pivotal against teams fighting to stay up

7 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Still too many games to rule Wycombe or Pompey out but it’s looking unlikely. Everyone below them no chance of playoffs  now.

still going to be tough (sheet) for us to make it without Santos for the next four weeks. Next two games are pivotal against teams fighting to stay up

This

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, CambridgeBWFC said:

If you let people get to you that much that it wrecks football,  then it isn't them that's the problem 

Plenty of people on here do it in one way or another. You can also flip it and ask the same of people who over react so much to someone calling them a moron.

I disagree with the player hounding, now kachunga has moved himself out from the cross hairs someone else needs to be targeted.  Players can be shit, but sometimes it goes OTT and personally I think that is very peculiar behaviour.  

Lots of people do, you're right. Same applies.

If it was just the odd occasion, and/or some humour associated with it, then no one would be bothered.

However, when it been over a decade of senseless bile at every opportunity, then folk will react.

If he gets off on that, then as I say, something lacking.

12 hours ago, stevieb said:

Partington? 

He had us for history. Told me I looked a bit like Hitler at 13 years old. 🤣

Said "Right top set"... Every lesson. We were 2b

He said "You'd have been there marching along with the rest of them in Munich" when I chuckled at a remark he made about the Nazis not liking old people who stunk of piss. 

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Lots of people do, you're right. Same applies.

If it was just the odd occasion, and/or some humour associated with it, then no one would be bothered.

However, when it been over a decade of senseless bile at every opportunity, then folk will react.

If he gets off on that, then as I say, something lacking.

Are you referring to me? I can assure you, I have never posted "senseless bile". That would be so-called "supporters" slagging Bolton players off within 2 minutes of them entering the field of play.

2 hours ago, green genie said:

image.jpeg.3f3914644cf74b028a276e26a927a3aa.jpeg

From our lofty position with help of your 4 points

Few tetchy buggers around to these parts.

wasn’t the free teas and reach arounds at “Thanks for beating Argyle” gay pile on up to scratch?

and I thought OwlsTalkWays was bad this morning 

Pathetic isn't it, but in mitigation we were under the cosh for a long time at Exeter and nerves were jangling.

TBF there was a fair bit of negativity on the Argyle fans site until half time, mainly about Schumacher's tinkering with the team, but after Mayor's goal he was a genius again.

Total meltdown on the Owls site though. Look like a team snatching defeat from the jaws of victory and the fans are panicking.

3 hours ago, green genie said:

image.jpeg.3f3914644cf74b028a276e26a927a3aa.jpeg

From our lofty position with help of your 4 points

Few tetchy buggers around to these parts.

wasn’t the free teas and reach arounds at “Thanks for beating Argyle” gay pile on up to scratch?

and I thought OwlsTalkWays was bad this morning 

Our club are a different cuppa from our game down there at the start of the season, as proved at Wembley.

I think their fans were the more giddy ones about our win anyhow, it was a successful day out as I saw it that’s all.

Free cuppa, I bet only a handful claimed one, there was some drunken messes down there yesterday.

I’ll agree with tetchy fuckers mind, but beer n football does this.

31 minutes ago, Breightmet Boy said:

Our club are a different cuppa from our game down there at the start of the season, as proved at Wembley.

I think their fans were the more giddy ones about our win anyhow, it was a successful day out as I saw it that’s all.

Free cuppa, I bet only a handful claimed one, there was some drunken messes down there yesterday.

I’ll agree with tetchy fuckers mind, but beer n football does this.

Only returning the bantz innit. Great win for you guys

The flag on way to Morecambe was kind of tinpot stunt the greesyuns would pull though. 

17 hours ago, royal white said:

Why do you want it? He’s not going to shag you. Stop being a melt and just meet him. Yellowstone style 

Would that not mean he would be Fondue?

Yellowstone style?

yogi bear GIF

Right Royal plonker!! 😁

Edited by only1stig

Gritty away win, well done lads. They targeted our left side second half clearly, Randell/Mbete not played much so we did look lost out there second half but stood up to them. Johnston played like he'd not even been out which was very impressive considering his usual partners weren't next to him, very good return to the team when we needed him. Bradley, as brilliant as he's been this season... he's been clean through on goal one on one with the keeper a good few times due to his runs in behind in some very big matches too (Sheff Weds home) comes to mind & he's wasted most of them purely down to him being a right back not used to them scenarios but the composure in the finish yesterday was absolutely ice cold. Shame about Rico especially after Toal news, hopefully isn't out for as long as feared as he's deffo grown into the leader of this group which we'll need to rely on when it gets to the real high stakes.

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, royal white said:

Yellowstone, Tv series about cowboys, if there’s any beef between them they have it out, not ask each other for phone numbers 

Don't know if you're aware, but we don't live in the Wild West.

Bumped into an ex Wanderers player who has opened a business in Torquay. Said he would give me a discount, so I asked for a Campo and now I look like an Italian chef from Sheffield. FFS. 
Quality day yesterday with weather, best Wetherspoons, eye candy, family, friends and a new WanderersWayer, three hard fought points and a Midori (Big Innes) based cocktail to round it all off. Bring on Monday. COYFWM. 

C5DC5540-73C3-489C-BAAC-E60B4FE601D0.jpeg