Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Barnsley away 2nd leg

HomerJay

1 minute ago, CambridgeBWFC said:

Didn't deserve it and big work now to rebuild over summer. A great season overall and fell at the last hurdle.

But clear as day we need to have some different options as when plan A doesn't work it is tedious watching us just keep trying it.

We certainly do and need to look at how we can possibly have must of been nearly 80 percent possession and not create a chance 

Commentators spot on, why have possession if you do nowt.

Evatt sets us up in a way that is too hard to win games consistently, we don't score/create enough. 

A second half of a play off match that you're losing and not one shot on target, crap.

Just now, Roger_Dubuis said:

What a crap signing he was.

He’ll be gone in the window contract or not as will Dan and Kacha. Complete rethink up front needed next season but we were so poor all round tonight back to front, too much going backwards and too slow going forward.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, woolli said:

I would be buzzing if i could meet you personally!

I’m happy for you.

On a shitty night, at least some supporters get to have a proper good time moaning like fuck,

I think sometimes you just have to hold your hands up and say we aren't good enough and sadly against the better teams we rarely seem to be .

A good season overall and a great day out at Wembley to boot so it's been another season of improvement but changes needed now and especially up front because other than Dion or Bod ( when fit) none of the others look anywhere near good enough .

Onwards and upwards next season.

Edited by dusan nikolic

• Site Supporter

We were never good enough to go up

Evatt is a busted flush

Predictable, Pep fanboy that proper managers suss out.

Im extremely upset.

I’ll leave the giddy kippers to their gleeful whining.

See you at Wigan.

Tonight we proved we are not ready to go up.IE will know what needs to be addressed and will sort it.We are getting better season on season and I see no reason why it will not continue.Next season HMS PISS THE LEAGUE 

Overall we have had a good season need to have a re-think on the squad. 
Players out of contract doubt I would resign any of them , Bod is made of glass and Lee his legs have gone the others doubt they would be missed. 
Dan can go back to Southampton and we could do with selling Vic he’s bobbins. 
We need a LWB a RWB 2 tough midfielders and 2 strikers and a goal keeper but down to IE now he’s the manager . 

Just now, Rizlar said:

Overall we have had a good season need to have a re-think on the squad. 
Players out of contract doubt I would resign any of them , Bod is made of glass and Lee his legs have gone the others doubt they would be missed. 
Dan can go back to Southampton and we could do with selling Vic he’s bobbins. 
We need a LWB a RWB 2 tough midfielders and 2 strikers and a goal keeper but down to IE now he’s the manager . 

We need different fuckin tactics too