Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pre-Season

desperado

48 minutes ago, RoadRunnerFan said:

The report says it should have been six but we had one disallowed incorrectly for offside. I suspect its a false flag operation. 

Just saw that it should have been 6 . Evatt also says he has had a re think on the 5 new signings after todays performance going to go with what he has for now and if it needs strengthening we have the January window 👍

15 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

Evatt also says he has had a re think on the 5 new signings after todays performance going to go with what he has for now and if it needs strengthening we have the January window 👍

What the actual fuck????

One decent result against a L2 side on the training pitch and suddenly we're world beaters???

That just doesn't ring true.

Hang on - you're on the wind up.

Edited by Wanderlust

• Site Supporter
23 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Around 50 tickets left for Salford 

I’m meant to be at the cricket Saturday. But it looks like it’s going to be a washout! So I’ve bought 4 as a plan B, just a few stops on the tram down from Old Trafford 😂

• Site Supporter
42 minutes ago, Horwich said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if it is off.

This would literally wipe out my day of sport! 😂. Off to Old Trafford soon to watch the rain from the pub, then to Salford - the marvellous British weather 🖕

4 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Over In spain now, Sheff wed at the local hotel, they played segunda B team yesterday and got smashed 4-0. 🤣

Haha. They have all the ingredients for coming straight back down with what’s gone on!