Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Air Fryers

H

2 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Can you cook more than one thing at any one time?

Wife wants an air fryer but my line in the stand is that I can do roast meat and roast potatoes in separate parts

You can with the larger ones. You can't with the 9 in 1 job that I bought. It's great but if I had my time again, I'd definitely spend the extra and get one with separate cooking parts.

• Moderators
54 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

You can with the larger ones. You can't with the 9 in 1 job that I bought. It's great but if I had my time again, I'd definitely spend the extra and get one with separate cooking parts.

Ive got the 15 which is no cheaper than the 2 compartment one

Like you, id prob not go for all the functions, but i do use the slow cooker and v rarely pressure cook

Still to work out the diff between grill and air fry

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Big E said:

Finally took the plunge and got the dual max. What paper trays do folk recommend to keep it less messy

Only limited use so far but even chicken in sauce etc has been easy enough to just wash off in the sink 

38 minutes ago, Big E said:

Finally took the plunge and got the dual max. What paper trays do folk recommend to keep it less messy

you don't need them for most things, just rinse it out when you've finished  -  certainly if you're doing chips or anything, the paper trays stop the air fryer doing it thing and allowing the air to circulate freely  -  that's what @tomskitold me anyway

• Site Supporter
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, L/H White said:

anyone watch microwaves v air-fryers the other night?

Only a casual fan, so I don't splash out on PPV very often. Will probably treat myself to Fury v Usyk next month.

Edited by Cheese