Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Accrington (A) EFL Trophy

L/H White

20 hours ago, radcliffe white said:

Maybe we could have a seperate thread for tickets wanted/available  not just away tickets useful for home matches too, some get lost in match threads 

Sensible.

I suspect this idea will also get lost unless the mods spot it.

I'd suggest we also have a suggestion box but that would probably go the same way :)

Maybe you could PM them?

14 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Absolutely, it’s not what folk who’ve paid £20 want to hear but let’s rest as many first teamers as possible 

winning helps us keep winning imo. i get the tiredness but surely our squad is good enough to keep going on these fronts. 

I think our core of the squad is good enough that we can make half a dozen changes and you wouldn’t necessarily notice the difference. Rest as many as possible who played a lot of minutes yesterday, I reckon. Although there aren’t many changes we can make at the back so it’s just a case of shuffling the midfield three and front two. 

• Site Supporter

Funny stage of the competition. If we lose, i'd be a bit meh but if we win, we might as well give it a good shot at getting to Wembley again.

At least our midfielders inter-change a lot so should be ok freshness wise.

I'd like to sign a couple of loan players though just to help with numbers - espceically with Jones & Mendes-Gomez away for a few more weeks