Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Northampton Town (A)

BeeversLeftPeg

Great away support.....Evatt keeps going on about lets make plan A better......get plan b in action need to go 4 at the back

and if we are still losing on the 60th min fuck it lets go for it dont take Charles off but collins on and lets go for these fuckers

3 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

The comment was that their player had walked away laughing. Which suggests he over egged it. 

Looking at it, he has, however it's still a red card.

Whether he was laughing or nursing a broken leg is irrelevant. He didn't buy anything.

Only one player got him the red card.

I’d get Collins and CMG on straight away. We need people who can run with the ball. Vic doesn’t seem right today. Doesn’t seem to be putting the work in either, Dion’s looked at him a few times like where are you to help.

2 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

I wouldn’t wait I’d get Collins on for Vic second half 

Agree. Done fuck all, not on his own there like, but on a booking, deffo cant afford  to go down to 9 men!

12 minutes ago, CambridgeBWFC said:

Impressive if we get to HT at 0-0

Meant 0-1 but dempsey doing his best to try and let them have it. Great save by Coleman. 

Need to get Victor off sharpish. On a yellow and playing shite. Twice we played the ball across the box and Victor makes a back post run instead of trying to get across the first defender. Fucking rubbish.

Red all day, stupid tackle. I thought he'd got over that nonsense. 

Miracle we're only 1 down at HT, that was a disaster. Says a lot about how good Northampton are that they've not scored 3 or 4. 

Ridden it out ... keep the faith we can get back in this.

Dempsey worst I've seen him.His first touch really poor. Thomasson stupid lunging in like that in a nothing area after that #3 had already got Vic a yellow. Vic needs to go off or we will be down to 9 men. No one again getting on the ends of any crosses. 

Plan A is out of the window now. Do something bold and make a difference, the best managers adapt to situations. We don't need 5 at the back we need control in midfield.

This is the worst I've ever seen Dempsey play, could have gotten 3 assists for them.

Absolute shocker that half, be glad it's only 1-0 and still in it.