Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets 24/25

L/H White

1 minute ago, Big E said:

I’ve got 3 to renew not sure if we will yet. 

The potential moving of games every week makes this renewal a tough one. I probably will but not really got my head around all the games at all hours, basically unless it's Saturday I can't go at weekends

4 hours ago, Stig said:

The potential moving of games every week makes this renewal a tough one. I probably will but not really got my head around all the games at all hours, basically unless it's Saturday I can't go at weekends

Still worth it at how cheap they are

• 1 month later...

I’ve got 3 to renew and working on a 4th. They are decent value but I am definitely seeing the appeal of watching it at home and not losing my entire day for the football. 

39 minutes ago, Big E said:

I’ve got 3 to renew and working on a 4th. They are decent value but I am definitely seeing the appeal of watching it at home and not losing my entire day for the football. 

Move nearer you daft Scouse tart

59 minutes ago, Big E said:

Move to a less happy household, it makes going to the match something to look forward to (I'm told).

• Site Supporter
35 minutes ago, only1swanny said:

win lose or draw, dont think i'm mentally in the right place to not have my football going on haha

49 minutes ago, gonzo said:

And plenty seeing what division we are in :)

So you’re saying you are happy to pay more after the cut off if we get promoted or not get a season ticket if we stay down, then moan at paying £30 on the day if you choose to go 

• Site Supporter
Just now, victor meldrew said:

So you’re saying you are happy to pay more after the cut off if we get promoted or not get a season ticket if we stay down, then moan at paying £30 on the day if you choose to go 

Not necessarily you but the average new fan

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, victor meldrew said:

I'm happy to pay the current prices if we be in Championship, League one, or league two. I enjoy watching us and would pay twice as much if need be.. 

I've renewed mine already, think it was the 2nd or 3rd day. 4 season tickets all sorted. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I’d forgotten. I’ll still be renewing. I reckon there will loads in a similar boat / waiting for this month’s pay.

If its on DD theres no point waiting

But i am doing :)