Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wycombe (H)

globaldiver

30 minutes ago, Krimzon said:

If youve also got the radio subscription there should be an option to choose video or audio just above the "box that the picture should be in" 

Cheers Krimzon but I’ve chosen that but it only gives me audio. In fact I’ve now paid twice by PayPal but still no luck. I’ve had confirmation from PayPal on both transactions but nothing confirming from the club so there’s obviously an issue. With iFollow you could contact them during the game but not with this bag of rubbish. Ah well I’ll just have to wait for their reply to my emails!! 🤨

12 minutes ago, masi 51 said:

Shite playing out from the back.....just not comfortable with these players

The players are used to making short passes which hit their target in a fraction of a second - so the opposition have no time to react. They try to make the same (tight) pass over a 30 yard distance and it gives the opposition an extra half second or second to react and close the space.

1 minute ago, Whitesince63 said:

Cheers Krimzon but I’ve chosen that but it only gives me audio. In fact I’ve now paid twice by PayPal but still no luck. I’ve had confirmation from PayPal on both transactions but nothing confirming from the club so there’s obviously an issue. With iFollow you could contact them during the game but not with this bag of rubbish. Ah well I’ll just have to wait for their reply to my emails!! 🤨

See my comment above. It didn’t work for me with PayPal but worked instantly when I paid by card. Maybe try using the card payment option.