Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Highlight Of The 07/08 Season.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Footballing wise: Probably beating Man U at home as it was unexpected or last week against Sunderland as it emotional.

Socially: Macedonia. For those on "the" trip, I'm sure they'll agree.

Edited by no balls

Footballing wise: Probably beating Man U at home as it was unexpected or last week against Sunderland as it emotional.

Socially: Macedonia. For those on "the" trip, I'm sure they'll agree.

I enjoyed Macedonia myself, but saying that it was the only I could get too :nea:

Its been a very up and down season, but for me the best games have been in no particular order:

utd at home

munich away

athletico madrid at home

sunderland at home

The key highlight for me has been the last couple of months where Bolton fans have been top class.

For me it would have to be the trip to Lisbon.

Result could have been a whole lot better but a top day out!

Yours?

With you Sue and also taking my lad to the match for the first time, his enthusiasm brought me out of 9 years exile a tthe Reebok.

Long awaited 1-0 win at home to MU.

Munich & Madrid for the trips & the results.

Belgrade for the result (not for being locked up for the afternoon though).

Escaping relegation after looking dead & buried. Well done the players for pulling it out of the fire.

For a shite season, there have been many good bits.

Beating the rags at home

The atmosphere at the Bok against Atletico

Atletico away, taking the 14 year old lad, who didn't flinch in the face of the Madrid 'police' and behaved in an excellent and mature fashion, impeccable.

Munich, without the lad but with Blackleywhite and Cowyead and meeting many other notrights!

• Members

Skopje and Madrid away for me.

Also enjoyed Rabotnicki at home for various reasons. Good bet on Anelka to score the first goal was one. The other was the fact that the Aussie who travelled with us said the atmosphere associated with our game p1ssed all over the previous Tuesdays experience he's had watching the scum play Roma.

4 days in Munich on "Company Business" was the business. An unbelievable trip, performance from the lads and the result. Madrid away was a close second.

The two full-house home games against Madrid and Lisbon showed that The Reebok can rock. Madrid away was a close second.

Domestically the day out yesterday at Chelsea was up there but I think the (second half) atmospheres at the Reebok for the two must win games against WHU and especially Sunderland pip it. (p.s. Man United does not feature as I missed the game!)

Beating the scum.

Munich & Madrid away.

Sunderland home.

Lowest point was losing at home to Arsenal. I couldn't envisage what we'd achieve over the last 5 games

:good:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.