Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Qpr Roll Call

Guest bwfcdan

Guest bwfcdan

If it was any other day then there's no way on earth i'd be going. But seeing as it's the opening day of the season it's gonna have to be done. COYW :drinks:

The thing is, their fans are just as pissed off about the increases, as they have to pay those prices every week!

I know a season ticket holder, he has had a season ticket for nigh on 10 years, he is disgusted at the massive 30% increase in their tickets.....he's still got one though.

Even though I said I won't go, I really am tempted, it'll just be a fucking expensive day out, when you spend ?50 before getting there

On Talk Sport on Tues/Weds they had a QPR fan on who said that even tho they had only sold 4,600 season tickets , they wouldnt let him buy season tickets for him and his lad as they didnt fall into the correct category , so had to buy them 2 weeks apart as he was a re-newing season ticket holder but his under 12 lad wasnt, which meant they couldnt sit together...he had been a season ticket holder for 10 years and had even bought a legacy ticket which now wouldnt be honoured.

Its all kinds of wrong but at the end of the day its them and not me so fuck 'em , charge away fans at the reebok ?300 a ticket. I can happilly live without away fans, fuckin hate 'em !

Slightly early but ticket prices have been released for the away end.

Centre- ?57

Off Centre- ?52

Corners- ?47

IAMUNDECIDED.

Thats bloody scandalous,didnt realise they were charging more than the rail fare.! The robbing bastards.

Took a chance sky arn't going to switch this one and booked on the the train.

Ah well fcuk em. Bring it on !

Thats bloody scandalous,didnt realise they were charging more than the rail fare.! The robbing bastards.

Took a chance sky arn't going to switch this one and booked on the the train.

Ah well fcuk em. Bring it on !

what train you on??

pm us

Don't BWFC have to buy a minimum number of tickets from the home club? They have to pay for them in advance and then i think they offload any unsold tickets to an agency. However at those prices i can't see there being many takers amongst the 'soccer tourists'. The day is approaching when some clubs are just going to refuse any allocation in case they end up with a load of unsold, premium-priced tickets.

Don't BWFC have to buy a minimum number of tickets from the home club? They have to pay for them in advance and then i think they offload any unsold tickets to an agency. However at those prices i can't see there being many takers amongst the 'soccer tourists'. The day is approaching when some clubs are just going to refuse any allocation in case they end up with a load of unsold, premium-priced tickets.

Dont think it works like that, I could be wrong but my understanding is that you get a minimum allocation of tickets that you are not obliged to sell, should the club request a higher number of tickets and not sell them then you have to pay the extra.

Th'East Midlands whites will be there. Prices are outrageous, but I can't make Arsenal as I'm at a wedding, so that sort of saves some money - and it's me old stamping ground as well. I fully intend to get well and truly cunted :drinks: :good:

Large Scotch Sir!

I'm in.

• Moderators

no wonder QPR are having to raise ticket prices

apparently they're close to signing Kieron "Every Games A Comeback" Dyer

didn't he cost WHU something like 800k a game?

how do we even know if he's any good any more?

no wonder QPR are having to raise ticket prices

apparently they're close to signing Kieron "Every Games A Comeback" Dyer

didn't he cost WHU something like 800k a game?

I think I heard he only played about 30 games in 4 years, so that would work out at about ?200K per match on just his transfer fee (he cost c?6M didn't he?), he'll have been on whopping wages as well, so you're probably not far off him costing ?800K per game.....that's got to be up there in Winston Bogarde territory for "cost per game"

• Moderators

I think I heard he only played about 30 games in 4 years, so that would work out at about ?200K per match on just his transfer fee (he cost c?6M didn't he?), he'll have been on whopping wages as well, so you're probably not far off him costing ?800K per game.....that's got to be up there in Winston Bogarde territory for "cost per game"

haha

I was joking but aye, prob not far off

Bosko Balaban too

always amused by when Doug Ellis commented there were players turning up at Villa park in better cars than his whom he didn't even recognise!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.