Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wolves 2 Bolton 3

waffer cup 07

Fancy them to win this one, they need it more and have had a midweek off. They'll still go down though despite a win. We will no doubt go to the last day. Fancy us to beat Fulham at home next week. 2v1 wolves, miraychi for us

we had a midweek off

Been on Molineux mix, and the feeling over there is they are all resigned to losing every game from now on, thing is they are probably right, their defence would leak goals in the Conference, their midfield is a mishmash of defenders and attackers, they cannot create chances for the forwards, they have been battered in the last six games........................ point is we are charity personified, Wolves will not win another game....................... after Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slade tribute club 0 TOAOW 1

Tighter than a nun's crutch but Klasnic to pop up with a late winner.

Wiggin could get out and the chicken botherers aren't safe yet so arses to twitch right through to the death. Home games crucial now as this and Villa (poss Stoke depending on circumstances) look like the only plausible away points

• Site Supporter

OK, simple request, (but a desperate request!!) can I get a ticket, - NO.

Phoned The Wanderers every day of this week for ticket returns, & have now run out of time as I can't pick up from the Reebok....

SO, can any one help? If you have a spare away ticket I NEEED it. Can pay you cash at the gate or before via PayPal if that helps.

Can/would even pay you a bit over the top if you want to donate the profit to the W>W> site admin....

Get in touch as soon as you can, I am dying at the thought of not being able to go support the lads.

A desperate R ,

Edited by BWanderers

• Site Supporter

OK, simple request, (but a desperate request!!)can I get a ticket, - NO.

Phoned The Wanderers every day of this week for ticket returns, & now run out of time as I can't pick up from the Reebok....

SO, can anyone help? If you have a spare away ticket, or know of someone who does, - I NEEED it. Can pay you cash at the gate or before via PayPal if that helps.

Can even pay you a bit over the top if you want to donate the profit to the W>W> site admin....

Get in touch as soon as you can, I'm dying at the thought of not being able to go & support the lads.

Desperate R.

Edited by BWanderers

1-1 Mark Davies, then kick on next week against Fulham.

Everyone is expecting Flum to be a walkover but they are more potent away from home this season. Their display against the scum showed that they are better travellers. We need the points tomorrow IMO and then a point against Fulham will do

Everyone is expecting Flum to be a walkover but they are more potent away from home this season. Their display against the scum showed that they are better travellers. We need the points tomorrow IMO and then a point against Fulham will do

Im not saying Fulham will be a walkover but they do have the joint worst away record this season.

Won 2 Drawn 5 Lost 8 same as Wolves.

Im not saying Fulham will be a walkover but they do have the joint worst away record this season.

Won 2 Drawn 5 Lost 8 same as Wolves.

They've had worse away records than that coming into games at the Reebok and still won here convincingly. JSL.

I fancy our chances of getting 3 points at Wolves more than I fancy us beating Fulham at home.

I reckon if we can somehow do both we'll have a very nice cushion and it'll be a case of job nearly done. It's a very big IF at this stage though.