Micky Ward

Aturo Gatti

David Haye

Carl Thompson

The meat cleaver

Ivan Drago

Matty Ellis

Andrew Bowling 

Did you ever see the video of flops brother doing a white collar as a literally last minute stand in pal? Was in the crowd to watch and opponent never turned up so he took his top off gloved up and in he went. 😆 if you’ve not seen it let me know and will send it you 

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, gonzo said:

Carl Crook

Brian Rose

Micky Ward

Aturo Gatti

David Haye

Carl Thompson

The meat cleaver

Ivan Drago

Matty Ellis

Andrew Bowling 

I used to train at Carl Thompson’s gym in Horwich. What a fucking amazing guy he is.

1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

Did you ever see the video of flops brother doing a white collar as a literally last minute stand in pal? Was in the crowd to watch and opponent never turned up so he took his top off gloved up and in he went. 😆 if you’ve not seen it let me know and will send it you 

Haha dont think I have :D

3 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Brilliant footage! It was in leigh wasn’t it? Think they paid him £50 and a few pints 😂

5 minutes ago, royal white said:

Brilliant footage! It was in leigh wasn’t it? Think they paid him £50 and a few pints 😂

Yes was in Leigh. I can’t find it was on my old phone but it used to be on YouTube as well but can’t find it.

proper windmilling and the lad just banged him on the chin and down he went. Back up and repeat 😂😂

45 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

Phil flop? 

Aye his bro 

• Members
8 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Yes was in Leigh. I can’t find it was on my old phone but it used to be on YouTube as well but can’t find it.

proper windmilling and the lad just banged him on the chin and down he went. Back up and repeat 😂😂

Aye his bro 

Stu. Pair of nutters 😂 was it the one up last drop? 

Edit I've just seen your comments. 

Edited by bolton_blondie

6 hours ago, gonzo said:

Mike Tyson doesnt get in my top 10 nevermind 5. 

Bashed a load of bums about then got beat by the top fighters. Was a Street fighter not a boxer.

To be the best you've got to have the complete package, discipline/training/mindset.

Boxings answer to gazza.

Dear me! 

He ripped up the whole division.  There were several heavyweights around at the time who could have held titles in a different era but none of them could live with Tyson in his prime. The guy was phenomenal. 

• Site Supporter

There's been some cracking boxers over the years, i've given this some thought over the last day or 2 - my top 5:-

Mayweather has to be number 1, his record speaks for itself then in no other particular order, RJJ, Calzaghe, Lewis, Leonard.

Could easily make a case for a few others too, it's a tough call

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Zico said:

What were you training to be?

Initially I wanted to be a middleweight champion, but once I threw my ring up after 2 rounds of sparring with Carl, I set my target a bit lower and just wanted to be fit enough to drive home without stopping to cry.

• Members
6 minutes ago, Spider said:

Initially I wanted to be a middleweight champion, but once I threw my ring up after 2 rounds of sparring with Carl, I set my target a bit lower and just wanted to be fit enough to drive home without stopping to cry.

How’d you get on?