Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Best Holiday Of Your Life.

leigh white

• Site Supporter

Can't really split 3 of mine - all brilliant for differing reason:- Faliraki 1995, no stop boozing & Debauchery, Las Vegas 2007 - first Ricky Hatton fight abroad, first time in Vegas or Las Vegas 2007 again for the Mayweather/Hatton fight, thousands of Brits over there, electric atmosphere, did a sky dive and because the exchange rate was so good back then, smashed Vegas like it should be smashed. Spent a fortune!

• Members

Goa in 95. Absolutely loved it.

I know this is a bit vague, but did you go to that club that's up in the hills? It's just a massive house that you could imagine a Bond baddie living in. You pay to get in and drinks are free all night. Fabulously odd place.

• Members

No but we did stumble upon a full on rave in a disused shack. Just heard brilliant music and followed the noise.

This is the place.

http://www.clubcubanagoa.com/

'Tis brill.

Last time I was there ended up lay on a bed in the gardens with the missus chatting shit to some big fat Ruskie (one of the only friendly ones I've ever met out there) and his INCREDIBLY fit two birds.

3 stand out:

First lads holiday - Benidorm 95. Didn't have a clue what we were doing, first night one lad had smashes his teeth in and slept in his own sick, some lads tried to get back in the wrong hotel (Gumbo I think) and were scaling walls etc. it set the tone really

Stag do to Vegas a few years ago...not long after we got back, the Hangover came out....let's just say it resonated. We did it in style....I fainted in a queue for a club after being up for god knows how long. I was in a split period from the missus and loved the attention from the yank women...I got in trouble for being fingers deep of a very hot Mexican / LA woman (who was actually a doctor) at a blackjack table in Paris. got on top of a stretched hummer going down the strip and "surfed" amongst other moments

Honeymoon - Vegas, Maui, LA, coastal drive past Big Sur then San Fransisco. Brilliant trip and found my 3 favourite hotels of all time. Very different to the 2 other hols mentioned

• Members

Climbing to the top of Mount Sinai and seeing the sun rise from the summit was a memorable moment. It was truly beautiful. My only regret is that I didn't share the moment with someone who was special to me ... rather than the utter cunt who was the bird I was with at the time.

This is the place.

http://www.clubcubanagoa.com/

'Tis brill.

Last time I was there ended up lay on a bed in the gardens with the missus chatting shit to some big fat Ruskie (one of the only friendly ones I've ever met out there) and his INCREDIBLY fit two birds.

I've been there. The mixture of clientele was a little weird for a nightclub(hippies, tourists, locals)

It was ladies night when we went too so they got in for free.