Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sordell Watch

bwfc87

I really don't think we should have loaned him out to a Championship club imo, I mean we don't want other clubs to do well do we? so why 'help out' a team in the same division, sure he'll be getting game time, which he'll probably not get at Bolton with Beckford and N'Gog, but what if he starts scoring goals and Charlton do really well, unless there's a call back option, I'd not have done it.

I really don't think we should have loaned him out to a Championship club imo, I mean we don't want other clubs to do well do we? so why 'help out' a team in the same division, sure he'll be getting game time, which he'll probably not get at Bolton with Beckford and N'Gog, but what if he starts scoring goals and Charlton do really well, unless there's a call back option, I'd not have done it.

That's where I'm at, I'm hoping a year of regular football and he develops well and comes back at better player. We don't know how the season is going to pan out but it would be a nightmare if we missed out on the playoffs to Charlton because of Sordell's goals

As this is his standard, a loan to Premier or Div 1 would be unlikely to happen.

If he clicks 'at home' at Charlton he cannot play against parent club, so will disrupt their regular formation (twice).

And if he is a success we can recover (most of) what we paid for him.

That's where I'm at, I'm hoping a year of regular football and he develops well and comes back at better player. We don't know how the season is going to pan out but it would be a nightmare if we missed out on the playoffs to Charlton because of Sordell's goals

We missed out on last season's playoff because of Craig Davies's equaliser for Barnsley at the Bok. JSL

• Moderators

we havent got any money you móng

we need to reduce the wage bill

If Diddles mum is struggling to fork out for a twix for her son, how the fuck is she knocking bacon barms out for a quid!

Goid question and not one I can answer. Hopefully our fiscal expert Traf will be able to

• Site Supporter

Diddles mum has a soup warmer. . People aren't buying hot soup from her cafe but it's on a 3 year lease. .

She's lent it to the post cafe for a year and they are paying the lease money... diddles mum knows it was a bad idea ti try and sell soup but this way she saves a years rent. ..

That do ?

• Site Supporter

Diddles mum has a soup warmer. . People aren't buying hot soup from her cafe but it's on a 3 year lease. .

She's lent it to the post cafe for a year and they are paying the lease money... diddles mum knows it was a bad idea ti try and sell soup but this way she saves a years rent. ..

That do ?

Very good, but after reading today's Sun, it appears that the "post cafe" are close to going into administration and they're entire staff are up for sale. Administrators may send the soup warmer back

• Site Supporter

That do ?

Problem is, mum-of-Didds listens to Didds' advice rather than doing the right thing; after all, he's worldly wise and an expert at financial, he thinks really hard about what to buy with his weekly spending money.

She wanted to save the rental money, Didds would rather just not allow someone to sell soup from that warmer. He'd rather put the soup warmer in a cupboard and just take the hit that the shop is paying for it without actually getting any use from it.

Problem is, mum-of-Didds listens to Didds' advice rather than doing the right thing; after all, he's worldly wise and an expert at financial, he thinks really hard about what to buy with his weekly spending money.

She wanted to save the rental money, Didds would rather just not allow someone to sell soup from that warmer. He'd rather put the soup warmer in a cupboard and just take the hit that the shop is paying for it without actually getting any use from it.

and then also expect the mum-of-Didds to go out and buy a new coffee machine as well, whilst the soup warmer rusts away in the cupboard and eventually has to be given away for nothing anyway

He doesn't want to be in the NW.

Farm him out, save the wages, & get someone else in. Pity, 'cos he looked good in pre-season.

BWFC are bigger than some Nemo looking cunt, onwards & upwards

You can count the number of good players we've had from darn sarf on the fingers of Keith Branagan's glove(is he the only good Cockney we have ever had?). Ok like Deano, so-so like Sumo Trevor Morgan, Anthony Barness and Jeff Chandler but tossers like Clement, Sordell etc. no thanks.

• Members

You can count the number of good players we've had from darn sarf on the fingers of Keith Branagan's glove(is he the only good Cockney we have ever had?). Ok like Deano, so-so like Sumo Trevor Morgan, Anthony Barness and Jeff Chandler but tossers like Clement, Sordell etc. no thanks.

Eagles?