Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Dawson

JOGLER

Why is it Unless you charge about the pitch hacking full backs down with late challenges you are deemed lazy by some of our moronic fans?

Anelka seemed to work harder when he went to Chelsea

I'm another one who was reading that quote, nodding and smiling

Dougie seems to get it doesn't he....and there's so much more depth to him than OC's sycophantic wailing when he was Manager

The more I hear our manager and the more I see what he's trying to achieve, he more I like him. I was cautious at first when others sang his praises immediately, but even if we flopped this year, unless something huge changes in his approach, I'd say this is our man for the long term

I hope!

I envy your optimism

Yes mate, I'm optimistic but to be honest the Dougie regime hasn't told me any lies yet. He wants Sawson and Rhodes. I expect bids. Whether they are agreed is a different matter! Edited by tomski

If we hadnt have already plumped for beckford I would share the Rhodes optimism.

But beckford won't be on a pittence and like has been said we emptied eddies piggy bank to get spearing for a paltry 2 million.

No way a bid for Rhodes is happening unless N'gog departs with a shed load of others.

Same goes for Dawson for that matter...the policy certainly seems to be one in one out.

Comon Leeds...get some cash stumped up for mills as I reckon this hinges massively on any move for Dawson.

Edited by gonzo

• 2 weeks later...