Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

11.15Pm Train From Manchester To Bolton

DazBob

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops - that's Sundays.

Last one on Fri/Sat appears to be 00:53.

http://www.metrolink.co.uk/tramtimes/Pages/Victoria.aspx

Still far too early IMO.

Half 1 from Piccadilly last tram or that's what's it's been for years.

Edit: just checked and the cunts have changed it. Good job I crash at my mates in town god knows how often I'd be stood at the stop confused as fuck waiting for a tram that's not coming.

Edited by frank_spencer

I got the Victoria to Chorley on Friday about 3:30pm and it was the same

I was on that one too, got on with you at Salford Crescent. Didn't get chance to say hello as it was so bloody busy. Ended up leaning against the crack in the doors all the way back!

Saturday was just ridiculous at Piccadilly though. Took the missus & my youngest to the markets, got back to Piccadilly in plenty time for the 8.46 to get him home and got caged in like cattle for over an hour at the bottom of the stairs before we even got to the platform. Coppers couldn't cope with the number of people there, it was bloody ridiculous. Finally got off at Bolton about half ten. Absolute joke, I could've walked home quicker!

When does this 6 trains an hour kick in?

My mrs goes Chorley to manc and back each day both rush hours

I may just work away for a few weeks as she will be in a vile mood when that kicks in

next monday

I have sent an e mail to the HSE reporting a similar situation on Northern Rail trains. Their response was it was not their problem but the company itself????? Yet these same bunch of bastards did me for using a beer crate as a hop up, Health and safety is an absolute fucking joke.

This

Public transport is unsafe and risk management is zero.

We were on the last train on Saturday and it was fucking disgrace. We didn't have tickets as Victoria was heaving with thousands of sweaty hair monsters so we just got on. When we got to Bolton I was itching for some cunt to ask me for a ticket or to pay.

Fuckers. Nobody was there when we arrived so it cost us fuck all and I couldn't row with hownunsafe their train was :D

Got the train into Manchester from Wigan about half ten on Saturday for the rugby, even at that time it was heaving. Didn't help that they kicked everyone off a full 4 carriage train at Wigan (for unspecified reasons, naturally) and so everyone tried to cram on the next train which was 2 carriages and already pretty full. Northern Rail are a fucking joke