Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pre Season.

DomRepWanderer

Our rivals are all pulling away from us, splashing the cash while we wait for scraps. Mid table at best this season we are skint, the Juke episode showed how far we have fallen. Well done Garty, mustn't say a word against him on here.

McAnespie what an odd signing that was. Never heard of him before or after, came from some obscure Porridge Gobblers for over a million allegedly which was a lot for us then as now. Wonder who scouted him?

He's scored a free kick for some jock outfit in Europe or summat

Had a great debut for us

And was then bobbins

Proper 90's hair too

Well he fell out with the best manager we've had, has made three (possibly four) disastrous appointments, has overseen financial ruin and every time he opens his mouth embarrasses the club but apart from that not his fault at all, he's doing a great job

Well he fell out with the best manager we've had, has made three (possibly four) disastrous appointments, has overseen financial ruin and every time he opens his mouth embarrasses the club but apart from that not his fault at all, he's doing a great job

one of which appointments he had to make to appease the peasants 

Stop trying to rewrite history

That's not why the appointment was made

Were the "non-peasants" happy with it at the time??

PG is a cunt

all hell would have broken out if he had appointed anyone different. 

personally i don't care anymore. no matter who we have as manager we will still have Jay and his brigade moaning about it. A lot of the fun of going to the football has been taken away from me because of these folk

all hell would have broken out if he had appointed anyone different.

personally i don't care anymore. no matter who we have as manager we will still have Jay and his brigade moaning about it. A lot of the fun of going to the football has been taken away from me because of these folk

Block the folk you don't want to read. Then you can live in utopia. Edited by Mounts Kipper

Block the folk you don't want to read.

Mounts its not on here. its when you are at the games. a large part why i moved from where i sat last season was down to an argument where a guy said "he should be sacked because he is shit"  when asked who he wanted in to replacement the comment was "anyone". you can't discuss or debate anything with these morons. they seem to think we have a divine right to be in the Prem. we were in Europe and it was the most successful time of the clusb history. we didn't even break 18k for a europa game did we? this shows we are a small club. 

Our rivals are all pulling away from us, splashing the cash while we wait for scraps. Mid table at best this season we are skint, the Juke episode showed how far we have fallen. Well done Garty, mustn't say a word against him on here.

Really? You only need to compare the Burnley, QPR scenario to realise spending big in this league guarantees fuck all.

• Moderators

we didn't even break 18k for a europa game did we? this shows we are a small club. 

We did when we sold tickets for £1.

Bolton v Aris - 10,22

Bolton v Braga - 10,848

People can rewrite history as much as they like, when we played in Europe, no fucker turned out. And that is a fact.

We did when we sold tickets for £1.

Bolton v Aris - 10,22

Bolton v Braga - 10,848

People can rewrite history as much as they like, when we played in Europe, no fucker turned out. And that is a fact.

Didn't we get 25,000 or so for Atletico at home (or someone)?