Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Itk Transfer Thread

Carlos

Surprised about these stories about his attitude, he did an intervew after joing united from crewe and he sounded level headed, talking about how everyone in the club was taking the piss because he was still driving his old banger run around.

• Site Supporter

Surprised about these stories about his attitude, he did an intervew after joing united from crewe and he sounded level headed, talking about how everyone in the club was taking the piss because he was still driving his old banger run around.

Going to be trying to implant the idea if playing for Bolton into the United youth I teach..

There's a centre back who is going to be massive when hes older..

• Site Supporter

Money back for Spearing and I presume Lennon would drive him there himself.

Shame but it is what it is.

Spearing has been dreadful this season, but, as you say, it is what it is.

Can't honestly see us getting any of the three Mounts mentioned. Think January will be testing for Lenny working in the English transfer market, and our hierarchys ambitions.

Now a medium fish in a large pond

Spearing has been dreadful this season, but, as you say, it is what it is.

Can't honestly see us getting any of the three Mounts mentioned. Think January will be testing for Lenny working in the English transfer market, and our hierarchys ambitions.

Now a medium fish in a large pond

Ibizagate got to him

I can see Medo, Bogdan, maybe Spearing all out. Would be a bit gutted to see Ream going, certainly not a bad left back and to replace him with a loan player would be stupid. But all of those together you're only talking a couple of mil at the most, definitely going to need some inventive recruitment this month. 

• Site Supporter

I can see Medo, Bogdan, maybe Spearing all out. Would be a bit gutted to see Ream going, certainly not a bad left back and to replace him with a loan player would be stupid. But all of those together you're only talking a couple of mil at the most, definitely going to need some inventive recruitment this month.

Wages are the main thing.

I also like Ream, great attitude and not a bad footballer, just not a FB.