Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Baptiste

Mounts Kipper

I work with a Rovers fan who goes homes and some aways, he will confirm Baptiste's playing very well and their fans have taken to him. He's been played in his best position and hasn't been asked to play left back yet.  

Freedman's handling of a player he'd presumably sought after for one or two specific positions, was diabolical  

What does he think of Kevin Davies ?

Some players just fit at a particular club, whilst at others fail miserably.

He doesn't want to come back. Thank god for that. What makes him think we would want him back. The clue's in a season long loan.

Not another totally mismanaged by Freedman?

Not another totally mismanaged by Freedman?

Not according to Mrs Freedman

Apparently Douglas was right to play him left back (and then I assume to hang him out to dry) and it's all his fault for moaning

That is right to play him LB ahead of his much coveted husband's current choice of LB

Who we would assume is even worse than Baptiste....

Yet that's still not DF's fault

The ongoing Dougie Defenders are really pushing the boat out now

Apparently Douglas was right to play him left back (and then I assume to hang him out to dry) and it's all his fault for moaning

That is right to play him LB ahead of his much coveted husband's current choice of LB

His flaws at left back didn't make him give away those penalties though, he was a liability not through poor play but through making stupid decisions. Not sure playing him at cb or rb would make him less liable to the rash challenge.

His flaws at left back didn't make him give away those penalties though, he was a liability not through poor play but through making stupid decisions. Not sure playing him at cb or rb would make him less liable to the rash challenge.

I don't disagree

He gave them away being turned on his inside and outside as I noted on here at the time

He was Blackpool's best player in the Prem, The fans were pissed off to lose him.

Freedman signed him and clearly wanted him as a key player. 12 months on, the player is happy (relieved?) to be out.

Whether from a previous regime or his own, he seems to fall out with players and rarely (ever?) improves them.

He was Blackpool's best player in the Prem, The fans were pissed off to lose him.

He was their best player when he played at centre half. He obviously thinks it's his best position as well. There's a lesson there somewhere. 

You are really obsessed.

Good luck to him..

we haven't had many players over the last 4/5 years that have gone onto better things having left us (excluding loanees). Which i'm not sure is a sign of being mismanaged or generally just shite...

Half the West Ham side, Cahill, Alonso, Al Habsi, Ricketts and Sordell have moved on to better teams

• Site Supporter

Clearly reading isn't a strong point..

I said last 4/5 years... most of the west ham squad ( Bar Jussi ) went long before that.

Cahill is an exception, as is Alonso..

We really scuppered Sordells career path from being a up and coming young player to a "sell for whatever we can get), although it could be argued he managed that himself

Ricketts and Al Habsi joined us as Premiership level players and are now playing in the Championship,

we've had loads come in and bombed..  which speaks volumes about the management