Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Islamic State

Underpants

• Moderators

Nothing I suppose. Driver's hours? 

The last time the figures came out in April 15 they detailed 299 people arrested for terrorism offences since April 14, 118 of whom were charged,  97 of the 118 were either convicted or awaiting prosecution. There were 122 people, 118 of them Muslim, in prison for terror offences. This all omits Northern Ireland, which has, I would estimate, if you count those on remand, about 80 or so terrorist prisoners, a few more if you want to count prisons in the Republic.  

Where's these life sentences we were talking about?

• Members

2 of the 3 suicide bombers at the Stade de France are now confirmed as having entered Greece as refugees from Syria.

Don't you read the posts of our resident member of the intelligentsia?

I quote:-

."5 of the 6 they've named so far were French you utter clown".  :rolleyes2:  Some moron gave him a +1 for this gem.

"Where am I "pushing" anything? The only one "pushing" anything is you. Repeatedly claiming that Friday night's attacks were committed by migrants, when they weren't."  Greatness is a gift, it cannot be learned or otherwise achieved.

We were talking about them because by and large they don't exist. Most terrorist offences get the guilty person five years or less. Only a quarter get ten years or over. The average is about eight years. That is the fault of our feeble legal system and nothing to do with the security services, who do the majority of the work to gather evidence against them in the first place.

We were talking about them because by and large they don't exist. Most terrorist offences get the guilty person five years or less. Only a quarter get ten years or over. The average is about eight years. That is the fault of our feeble legal system and nothing to do with the security services, who do the majority of the work to gather evidence against them in the first place.

• Site Supporter

Don't you read the posts of our resident member of the intelligentsia?

I quote:-

."5 of the 6 they've named so far were French you utter clown".  :rolleyes2:  Some moron gave him a +1 for this gem.

"Where am I "pushing" anything? The only one "pushing" anything is you. Repeatedly claiming that Friday night's attacks were committed by migrants, when they weren't."  Greatness is a gift, it cannot be learned or otherwise achieved.

Not quite sure what you're getting at. The comments you've quoted from me are 100% accurate.

Big problem I have is this bombing campaign

They'll say that they've killed a certain number of ISIS but what we never hear about is the "collateral damage" ie the innocents that are also killed. Until of course it hits social media with pictures of dead kids.

Perfect recruiting for ISIS for the "disaffected" who hadn't previously thought about joining in

Fuck knows what the answer is but I'm really not sure  about bombing the shite out of Syria. Particularly if the septics are involved who have a lovely record of friendly fire

If they're one snub or accident away from going full terrorist, then theyre not "disaffected" at all. 

i think if i saw my family blown to bits i may be a little annoyed

Maybe, but what if it were somebody you don't know ? What if it were somebody you dont know showing it to somebody else you don't know ?

It's one step below "You create more terrorists by killing terrorists so killing terrorists means the terrorists win "

They've got to either do it and do it proper , or not bother.

But worrying about potentially turning someone who's nearly made his mind up and is just looking for a excuse is something "they" don't think about when theyre driving a busload of semtex into a skyscraper. So i'm not sure It's up there on Norman Schwartzkopft's 'Cons' list .

N-N-N-N-Nineteen

⬆️ Man crush⬆️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Do you blame him? I am FIT.

I wouldn't panic yet. Worst things have happened without world war three following. Everyone will now demand de-escalation and Turkey and Russia, who both have insane Presidents, will make a lot of noise and ultimately do nothing. Russia will claim the plane was over Syria, Turkey will claim it was over Turkey and with no-one demonstrably in the right there will have to be a face saving compromise.

But what I want to know is what role climate change played,