Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 0 Sheff Wed 0

Mounts Kipper

DF did little to win over the fans, dropped C Davies and Danns, played 1 striker who can't play that role, played Feeney as a left winger and he can't cross with his left. Bring on Pratley, still no Danns and brings on Beckford, that will win over the fans!. Then moves CYL inside and that leaves our threat down the flank as a right footed left winger. Why not move Feeney inside so he can get on right foot or move Feeney to the right so he can whip crosses onto Craig Davies head. Absolutely mystified at the lack of coherent tactics. I was sympathetic towards DF for the lack of backing in the transfer market that he has seen but today, I lost patience.

Absolutely diabolical.

Despite my constant criticism I've never once called for his head.

That time has come.

He hasn't got the foggiest idea of how to get this lot playing. And he knows it as well.

He's got to go before its too late,because this manager is taking us down.

We are dreadful. Totally dreadfull. No fluidity,no guile,no creativity,no nothing.

We were outplayed for large portions of the game by sheff weds,and spent the last ten mins camped in our own box.

Total embarrassment.

We are Bolton Wanderers not fucking bury. We shouldn't be rolling over week after week with limp wristed displays like this. It's just not what we are all about.

We are a total embarrassment.

Make no bones about it,we are heading towards league 1 if a change isn't made.

• Site Supporter

playing a left footed centre half at right back..

playing Mason as lone man

bringing on Beckford over Davies (Beckford was dire when he came on, just didn't have anything in him)

no youth to even try.

5 man midfield that cant hold a midfield...

Kept a clean sheet, but I feel that's more due to their shocking shooting..

bringing on Beckford over Davies (Beckford was dire when he came on, just didn't have anything in him)

no youth to even try.

Cant disagree with any of that swanny, has he gone yet ?

no youth to even try.

Begs the question, is he looking for a pay off, because I cannot think for one minute why any manager would go with them decisions.

• Site Supporter

No movement. No pace. No power. No aggression. Shit passing. Shit control. Shit tactics. Equals dull as fuck matches. Think I may give Tuesday a miss. Utter fuckin steaming dogshit.

Wednesday looked at leastt a division better than us except (fortunately) in front of goal where they were our equal.

I've rarely seen such a team; MY team, play with such lack of momentum, ambition, or much of any clue about what each section is doing. In fact, our midfield today were woeful. Even Lonergan decided to fuck them off and go long.

He might be right but doesn't contribute to the club by going to games even though he lives local he should be kicked off WW, either support the club or just fuck off.

There are plenty on here who glorify in the fact they do not go anymore.

Fuck off you negative cunt either support us or fuck off....cunt

He might be right but doesn't contribute to the club by going to games even though he lives local he should be kicked off WW, either support the club or just fuck off.

You're wrong, chaps.