Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

1billion spent by Madrid in the last 13 years and one la liga and one CL to show for it

You sure about that? I get your point, but I'm sure they won a couple of titles in the 2000s. I'm sure Beckham won the league there in his last season?

You sure about that? I get your point, but I'm sure they won a couple of titles in the 2000s. I'm sure Beckham won the league there in his last season?

You're right Dan, 4 x La Liga titles in last 13 years

I know there's no WC or Euro's, but 6th June? too far, wanted a Madrid v Barca final, but Juve looked good last night, missed 2 great chances (Marchisiso and Pogba) to win the game on the night, although Madrid fans will be fuming with Bale for his misses.

• Moderators

I like Real Madrid but I'm glad they didnt.

El classico's are shit and we see em twice a season at least already.

aye

much rather watch 2 countries go at it in the final rather than one you can watch as a league tie in the same season

It's one la liga in 7 and one CL In 12

I'm quoting the bible of Twitter where everything ends in FACT ITK YHIHF etc etc

think radio news (think it was XFM) did that this morning when they said it was Juve's first CL final since 2009

I know there's no WC or Euro's, but 6th June? too far, wanted a Madrid v Barca final, but Juve looked good last night, missed 2 great chances (Marchisiso and Pogba) to win the game on the night, although Madrid fans will be fuming with Bale for his misses.

:spell:

• Moderators

It's always full (I think) compared to the delle alpi that was always half empty and you were half a mile from pitch side. side

Aye

Think they had something like 3.5k on once for a CL game

or maybe it was 10k

Or somewhere in between

Either way it was fuck all as no one would go watching them as the ground was further from turin than the macron is from Bolton

that and no one in turin supports juve, whilst the rest buy TV season tickets direct from the club (something like that)