Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Site Supporter
54 minutes ago, gonzo said:

They were singing Neil Collins your football is shit on Sat apparently with the Blackpool lot joining in.

My mate said it could've been 6-0 and Blackpool were scintillating.

He’s not your mate if he’s telling you that. 😉

• Members
1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I’ve thought about this and again it’s rubbish rule… without the hand/arms you can’t run… they also say you can’t score with your hand and that’s fair enough but the defender ain’t trying to score he’s an unfair advantage by being allowed part of his body in front of the attacker. 

Nah, if they start include mg hands then you'll have forwards being flagged for offside for pointing where they want the ball playing.

9 minutes ago, DazBob said:

You think an attacker pointing gives him an unfair advantage?

Personally speaking the offside should be taken from the foot position not any other part of the body but if the current offside rule includes torso or head playing someone offside then I don’t see why a hand pointing that is in an offside position should not be offside, after all the attacker is trying to gain an advantage. 

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

Got it on. Thuram had Tomori on toast.

See Bologna beat Roma away as well. Massive win & what an unbelievable season for them if they get 4th. Captain Lewis Ferguson out injured for the rest of the season as well & they’re still fine.

Great city & fans

8 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

See Bologna beat Roma away as well. Massive win & what an unbelievable season for them if they get 4th. Captain Lewis Ferguson out injured for the rest of the season as well & they’re still fine.

Great city & fans

Both likely to get CL football next season due to the 5 maybe 6 qualifiers. Lazio may have something to say about Roma though yet.

Bologna have been brilliant this season and Ferguson was being looked at for some big moves till his injury.

• Moderators
11 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Sunderland be closer I think. 

10 hours ago, MickyD said:

Just looked. Yes, Sun’lun

Presume you mean this season

But Would be Hartlepool in terms of league teams

Then Darlington