Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nelly Lenny

jules_darby

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Supporter

Decent read in fact excellent read

'It has surprised me how big it is, the training facilities, the innovation. Bolton is a very forward-thinking club.

'We do find ourselves in a very difficult situation at the moment but we can remedy that. This club is a sleeping giant, I really believe that.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2841516/I-loved-Celtic-chaos-letter-bombs-just-wore-admits-Neil-Lennon-peace-Bolton.html

Edited by superjohnmcginlay

Decent read in fact excellent read

'It has surprised me how big it is, the training facilities, the innovation. Bolton is a very forward-thinking club.

'We do find ourselves in a very difficult situation at the moment but we can remedy that. This club is a sleeping giant, I really believe that.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2841516/I-loved-Celtic-chaos-letter-bombs-just-wore-admits-Neil-Lennon-peace-Bolton.html

How dare you post a link from the daily mail

The club is really going places with Lennon, its been a long time since a manager got involved with the Bolton public and got to know the town and the club, this will only help bring fans back on board and really help get the Bolton public back in love with BWFC. I think the last few years every Bolton fan has been hurting under the surface with the lack of connection between the club, the town and the team, finally we have a man who recognizes this much in the same way as Bruce Rioch how important that relationship is to the success of BWFC. Finally things now feel right the club is moving forward and the buzz for me is returning.      

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Great interview that

I still can't believe, people wanted, Brown, Mowbray etc before Lenny

:D

I still can't believe that some people still don't want Lenny here.

I know it's early days, but he may well be the best thing that has happened to this club in a long, long time