Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Your Favourite Joke

barryk32

What's black, dangerous and lives in a tree? A blackbird with a machine gun. Was told this by my grandad when I was about 6. Still makes me smile now.

Told my nephew this joke a few years ago. He said Winston Silcot. Out of fooking order that young man.

Edited by Underpants

I can never remember jokes. Except this one.

There was a little girl and her mother walking through the park one day and they saw two teenagers having sex on a bench.

The little girl says, "Mommy, what are they doing?" The mother hesitates then quickly replies, "Ummm they are making cakes."

The next day they are at a zoo and the little girl sees two monkeys having sex. Again she asks her mother what they are doing and her mom replies with the same response, "Making cakes."

The next day the girl says to her mother, "Mommy, you and Daddy were making cakes in the living room last night, eh?" Shocked, the mother asks, "How do you know?"

Her daughter replies, "Because I licked the icing off the sofa."

I can never remember jokes. Except this one.

There was a little girl and her mother walking through the park one day and they saw two teenagers having sex on a bench.

The little girl says, "Mommy, what are they doing?" The mother hesitates then quickly replies, "Ummm they are making cakes."

The next day they are at a zoo and the little girl sees two monkeys having sex. Again she asks her mother what they are doing and her mom replies with the same response, "Making cakes."

The next day the girl says to her mother, "Mommy, you and Daddy were making cakes in the living room last night, eh?" Shocked, the mother asks, "How do you know?"

Her daughter replies, "Because I licked the icing off the sofa."

:) I'm stealing that one

Driving down to the west country last week and I passed a sign saying "for sale, potatoes, tomatoes, carrots and paracetamol"  I thought that was a bit strange so I drove down this country lane to the house and there was a chap outside, I asked him about the sign; I said I can understand you selling potatoes, tomatoes and carrots but why paracetamol he replied, well I'm a farmer see..............................say it in youre best west country accent!!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Not favourites - just ones sent to me today:-

Prince Charles decided to take up walking every day. At the same street corner he passed a hooker standing there every day.

He learned to brace himself as he approached her for what was almost certain to follow.

"One hundred and fifty pounds!" she'd shout.

"No! Five pounds!" He said from the side of his mouth, just to shut her up.

This ritual between him and the hooker became a daily occurrence.

She'd yell, "One hundred and fifty pounds!"

He'd yell back, "Five pounds!"

One day, Camilla decided to accompany her husband.

As the couple neared the hooker's corner, Prince Charles realised she'd bark her £150 offer and Camilla would wonder what he'd really been doing on all his past outings.

He figured he'd better have a good explanation for his wife.

As they neared the hooker's corner he became even more apprehensive than usual.

Sure enough, there she stood. He tried to avoid eye contact as she watched the pair pass.

Then, the hooker yelled: "See what you get for five pounds, you tight bastard!"

MARIJUANA AND MARRIAGE   

For those who haven't heard, Washington State recently passed two laws. They legalised gay marriage and legalised marijuana.

The fact that gay marriage and marijuana were legalised on the same day makes perfect Biblical sense as Leviticus 20:13 says:

"If a man lies with another man, they both should be stoned."

Apparently we just hadn't interpreted it correctly before!

HALLELUJAH ! ! ! ! ! !  

A man is walking through the forest and finds a suitcase with a fox and four cubs in it.

He rings the RSPCA to tell them.

'Oh dear - that's terrible' says the woman on the other end of the line 'are they moving?'

'I don't know' replies the man 'but if they are it would explain the suitcase'.

• Site Supporter

I witnessed some totally disgusting behaviour on the beach today. A man and woman with a baby arguing in front of a load of kids. Then she smacked him one and it all kicked off. Finally a policeman turned up and ended up hitting the guy with his truncheon but then the guy grabbed the truncheon from the copper and started hitting the copper and then his wife with it.

Then a crocodile turned up and stole all the sausages…..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...