Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Here We Go - Itk Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

I was at Forest. Twardzik was appalling at left back, but then our whole defence got torn apart by Antonio so I suppose it's harsh to judge him on that display. Then again, we didn't see him all season after that so I'm not convinced he should be in any plans. That three year deal looks disastrous from the outset.

• Site Supporter

I was also at Forest

He should never play full back again

I wasn't at Forest but have seen a photo of his Mrs in a bikini.

She can handle my willy any time she likes.

What does her husband do?

Clough, like any other good/promising player will go for the first serious bid from a 'big' club. The argument being, we couldn't turn it down from such a club. So if Chelsea have some loose change, say £1m or 2, he'll be gone.

And no, the money won't go to buy (or even loan) players we can't afford to pay. We've been driven onto the rocks. Get used to it.

Clough, like any other good/promising player will go for the first serious bid from a 'big' club. The argument being, we couldn't turn it down from such a club. So if Chelsea have some loose change, say £1m or 2, he'll be gone.

And no, the money won't go to buy (or even loan) players we can't afford to pay. We've been driven onto the rocks. Get used to it.

I doubt £2m would get one of our prospects to be honest.

Also, I think the money would be used to strengthen the squad, just the way the one out, one in is going at the moment.

But don't let that get in the way of a bloody good moan.

decent fee if the £34million is to be believed.

It's ridiculous money, but its consistant with todays madness.

Barnsley are due a huge chunk, and fair play, they developed him.

He has played 50 games ffs....madness.

Edited by Pablo

Also, I think the money would be used to strengthen the squad, just the way the one out, one in is going at the moment.

If we get £4 million,the club will only get £1 million as surely Gartisde will steal the rest and put it in all in an offshore bank account.

This is normally the protocol is it not?

The Wanderers Board have a long history in this sort of business. But don't let that get in the way of a rose-tinted view.

The Wanderers Board have a long history in this sort of business. But don't let that get in the way of a rose-tinted view.

Care to back up those allegations with any facts or evidence?

We know we are struggling financially, money in isn't matching money out, but why people feel the need to slate the club consistently is beyond me?

Most clubs run with a debt, we should be thankful that ours is to a Bolton fan.

Because when we sold Anelka we didn't buy Taylor, Cahill and Steinsson with the money...then spend the same again the following summer with no incoming....

We're in debt because we've spent more than we've brought in over the past 15 years. I'm afraid relevant history doesn't back up your point.

As it stands at present, Bolton need Clough and Clough needs Bolton - unless a silly bid comes in £8m+ then we need to keep hold of him - he is the key to any small chance of success this season, and a big season could make him a premier league player, as well as give us something to cheer about - if he goes this summer he'll fall into the black hole of 'potential premier league stars never to be seen again'