Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Here We Go - Itk Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

I see we've got Lawrie Wilson on trial. He was recently released by Charlton, he is predominantly a right back but can play wide right. He was dating Frank Lampard's ex Elen Rives, just in case anyone was interested?

I see we've got Lawrie Wilson on trial. He was recently released by Charlton, he is predominantly a right back but can play wide right. He was dating Frank Lampard's ex Elen Rives, just in case anyone was interested?

Show us where she pisses from

Fabian Delph... Club Statement, I'm not going anywhere

Fabian Delph...... Having medical at Massives

Another huge signing for City. The league title must be just about nailed on. In fact I wonder if barca and real might decide to give the champions league a swerve this season. How can they possibly expect to compete now?

Another huge signing for City. The league title must be just about nailed on. In fact I wonder if barca and real might decide to give the champions league a swerve this season. How can they possibly expect to compete now?

:D

As the great Arnold once said... To be big you have to think big.

City muppets

Its seems to me that this thread has become the domain of the absolutely got nothing to do with bwfc I am not remotely interested in Damian Delph or any other big time wannabe .....bring back Maximus fuck off Pablo!!!!

:good:

IMO these could be huge signings for citeh and England.

Outside of the top 4 delph and sterling are 2 of the top English players and in Roy's starting XI.

If we want England to do well then players need European experience.

I admire your optimism but if you think City would play them against decent european opposition you're deluded.

I admire your optimism but if you think City would play them against decent european opposition you're deluded.

I'm pretty sure Sterling would be in the team. It's not like they've been ripping up trees in recent Euro campaigns with who they have, so what makes you think he wouldn't play??

They have just paid all that money after all.

• Site Supporter

Its seems to me that this thread has become the domain of the absolutely got nothing to do with bwfc I am not remotely interested in Damian Delph or any other big time wannabe .....bring back Maximus fuck off Pablo!!!!

THIS...

Can we have a BWFC only thread. It will be on page 1 for two years.