Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Here We Go - Itk Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

Before these rumours started circling - I'd have said anything upwards of £2 million would have been a good price for us. Shows how out of touch I must be when it comes to the money in football.

I couldn't believe it either tbh. I thought we'd be lucky to get a million, 2 tops. But we haven't got anything yet I suppose.

PS No need to thank me x 

Won't that be a good thing by your logic if it pushes ED another step closer to the exit door?

Yeah great by my logic, more money disappearing out of the club, I'd be more worried about your logic and that of the ED Fan Club. BTW you admitting that him and his malign influence still very much around?

Yeah great by my logic, more money disappearing out of the club, I'd be more worried about your logic and that of the ED Fan Club. BTW you admitting that him and his malign influence still very much around?

I know we still owe him money though I'm not sure how great his influence, malign or otherwise, is.

If SS use the £5m to pay off what we owe ED we would owe him less and theoretically be closer to him being out of the door. Given you have such a dim view of him, wouldn't you prefer this?

I'm not saying it would be good for us to hand him £5m if we get it for Holding. I'm assuming he's left debt in to stop us getting asset stripped. I'd rather wire the cash to Blumarble Capital and reduce what we owe them, that's if you are interested at all in my logic.

I know we still owe him money though I'm not sure how great his influence, malign or otherwise, is.

If SS use the £5m to pay off what we owe ED we would owe him less and theoretically be closer to him being out of the door. Given you have such a dim view of him, wouldn't you prefer this?

I'm not saying it would be good for us to hand him £5m if we get it for Holding. I'm assuming he's left debt in to stop us getting asset stripped. I'd rather wire the cash to Blumarble Capital and reduce what we owe them, that's if you are interested at all in my logic.

He has left the debt on as he wants the cash. He isn't helping us out in anyway what so ever. I'm sure it was agreed if SS sell assets that The 'gift' gets a big chunk.

He has left the debt on as he wants the cash. He isn't helping us out in anyway what so ever. I'm sure it was agreed if SS sell assets that The 'gift' gets a big chunk.

Didn't ED leave that debt in place in case we got back to premier league in 3 years and also in case the new owners decided to asset strip. That's as I understand it. However I take what ED says with pinch of salt he's not done anything in his tenure for me to trust or believe anything he says.

I'm sure it served a dual purpose.

I thought Eddie's was based on TV revenue if we got back in the prem. ie. Fuck all 

If Deano signed a deal where Eddie can take a slice of fucking everything we bring in he's a muppet and we're fucked

I thought Eddie's was based on TV revenue if we got back in the prem. ie. Fuck all

If Deano signed a deal where Eddie can take a slice of fucking everything we bring in he's a muppet and we're fucked

There was something in the press around the time of KA's first press conference that ED is due another £2 million within two years and that's part of their future plan.

Nothing to do with TV money.

Edited by gonzo

The books wont balance and we cant move forward until we get rid of all high earners.

We are in the shit til they all leave

Correct....until the likes of Wheater, Spearing, Amos and Mark Davies are off the books, we're going to continue haemorrhaging money at an alarming rate. Those 4 combined probably earn more than we will get in gate receipts for the entire season next year.

Sadly, they're all a bit shit, and nobody is going to take them off our hands, even free of charge, and pay them what they are on currently. Mark Davies showed this when he refused to leave last season

Correct. Bet he's still gutted at coming in too low for Cahill

Hopefully that might work in our favour also if Stones leaves Everton that also could work in our favour. Sad thing is we've only probably got this window to sell him at a premium as he's out of contact next season and even sadder ED has put us in this position where we are vunerable to other clubs and we won't see the real value because of that.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Wenger according to paper this morning offered 1:5 million for Holding I hope Anderson tells him to do one!

Wenger according to paper this morning offered 1:5 million for Holding I hope Anderson tells him to do one!

London ES says £750K.