Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Change Of Owner?

onlyoneawalker

Wages.. Employees national insurance contribution.. Insurance ( do teams insure players on an individual basis). Reckon it adds up. Probably get top 7 wages off and that deficit soon dissappers

I reckon the average wage of our top 7 earners must be close to £15k a week, possibly slightly higher but call it £15k.

Including NI contributions that's £6m a year, plus your insurance and any other related expenses maybe £7m!!

Get them off the wage bill and we'll be in a lot better position... You could argue we wouldn't even miss probably 5 of them.

Point of order, Febreeze isn't anything to do with laundry, it's actually used to dodge out of doing laundry, used solely by scumfuc bastards who proabably eventually contract scabies.

Fab-rinse MyHamper.

Glo(white) Hansen.

You might want to give this one a bash to wash the sock you sup your meths through.  :thumbsup:

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwijvdHmvJ3KAhVBtxQKHc7NB5cQFgglMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tesco.com%2Fgroceries%2Fproduct%2Fdetails%2F%3Fid%3D282026772&usg=AFQjCNEVPkRpyizh8JlVYdQUH9xzzBxMyw

• Site Supporter

I'd think more chance of planning application being successful on the golf course than over the other side which is more green belt.

They are building opposite euxton which is also green belt.

The planning in Chorley seems to be run by brown envelopes, so anything could happen.

And maybe Crusty Pippin

So I wash Crusty Pippin twice then?

Febreze is still for scumfucs btw, those who use Febreze washing powder (to do laundy) probably only do it begrudgingly, after the scabies diagnosis, and Febreze is the only brand they're familiar with.

It's reported in the daily mail we now need 24 million to get to the end of the season that's after selling the offices and Clough and Davies it's verging on the ridiculous, it'll be 50 million in a week or 2. Even Eddie and Phil couldn't have fucked up by some of the figures mentioned, could they?

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter

It's reported in the daily mail we now need 24 million to get to the end of the season that's after selling the offices and Clough and Davies it's verging on the ridiculous, it'll be 50 million in a week or 2. Even Eddie and Phil couldn't have fucked up by some of the figures mentioned, could they?

Administration - can't see any other way, though apparently we need money to do this.

Sounds made up and can't see it

That we are selling offices to repay Nucleus suggests otherwise

but then, I don't know shit

Sounds made up and can't see it

That we are selling offices to repay Nucleus suggests otherwise

but then, I don't know shit

Nucleus had the whole ground as security against the debt therefore that had to be paid this leaves control of the ground in the clubs hands. I'm wondering if the nucleus loan and the tax bill was stopping any deal if the sale of ZC and Mark Davies somehow encourages the right buyer back to the table it might be a price worth paying.

Nucleus had the whole ground as security against the debt therefore that had to be paid this leaves control of the ground in the clubs hands. I'm wondering if the nucleus loan and the tax bill was stopping any deal if the sale of ZC and Mark Davies somehow encourages the right buyer back to the table it might be a price worth paying.

Or allows voluntary administration but retaining the ground as an asset?

Not 100% sure how all that works but I'd hope we can just fuck all the senior players off for free and start again.

Or allows voluntary administration but retaining the ground as an asset?

Not 100% sure how all that works but I'd hope we can just fuck all the senior players off for free and start again.

Does voluntary admin mean we still run our own affairs and make our own decisions about who or what we sell? And does it mean players free to leave club for nothing? Anyone?